Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    Would've been better if they got some kind of fan input during the process. This design feels like a rough draft. They're on the right track but not good enough for a finished product
    they did fan input for logos last year. and thats generally an AWFUL idea anyway. who are we, the kings? we need to crowdsource our logo? fuck that.

Comment

• A lot of people are overreacting IMO, and it's just the logo I'd rather have a "meh" logo but amazing jerseys.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Drake didn't design the logo.
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          yeah for some reason instagram pics sometimes don't show up

doesnt work for me. the ball is flatly designed with no shadow. the claw has shadows and elements that make it look like it has depth. the two styles mixed together don't look right to me.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            doesnt work for me. the ball is flatly designed with no shadow. the claw has shadows and elements that make it look like it has depth. the two styles mixed together don't look right to me.
            that's true
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              Dude, your avatar logo is better than the real one
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• gametime wrote: View Post
                I would wear that hat! They should get rid of the outer circle on the logo. But that logo on it's own without the font and circle is sick!
                Last edited by saints91; Sun Dec 21, 2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• It's not terrible. I'm sure it will grow on me. And even if it does look a bit like the Nets logo, Fuck Brooklyn anyways, right?
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Does the raptor mascot get rebranded as well lol.... I hope not

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
                      Does the raptor mascot get rebranded as well lol.... I hope not
                      I wouldn't say no to a golden black Raptor. would be dope still.

Comment

• Comment

• The uniforms are what will truly determine the success of the rebrand now. Winning helps everything, but the jerseys (aka apparel billboards) have to be on point to calm the negativity out there at the moment.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• gametime wrote: View Post
                              I could see grown men wearing these ... a bright red shirt with a dinosaur on it though? Not so much.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                I could see grown men wearing these ... a bright red shirt with a dinosaur on it though? Not so much.
                                Genius making it the alternate too. It looks amazing while is in style. Then, if black and gold gets old one day, easy enough to change without a complete rebrand. I like what I've seen so far. Only gaffe was that release
                                "Bruno?
                                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X