X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Barney

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      WTF does it matter whether it's historically accurate? Ever listen to Utah jazz? Or swim in LA's lakes?
      Utah Jazz does exist... in fact, they have a festival for it every year.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        New uniforms just around the corner!

Yikes. Not a fan of that one. Don't have a problem w/ the design. But the colours just don't match. Red, silver, black and white??

The other one, the black and white version is much better. Simpler, cleaner.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          WTF does it matter whether it's historically accurate? Ever listen to Utah jazz? Or swim in LA's lakes?
          The jazz moved from new Orleans...
          Lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Yikes. Not a fan of that one. Don't have a problem w/ the design. But the colours just don't match. Red, silver, black and white??

The other one, the black and white version is much better. Simpler, cleaner.
            I think the colour proportions just need to be adjusted. They can take care of that easily on clothing. Red can be minimized if used as just an accent colour in the stitching/trim. It's hard to visualize looking at the logo alone, but I think it could work.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
              Lol
              Dude, the Lakers started off in Minneapolis. The name stuck due to winning.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                Lol
                And the lakers from minnesota. But neither changed their names because they were now inaccurate.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I wish silver/grey wasn't an official colour. Because it looks so dull against a black background. The Spurs at least use white to make things pop.

Hopefully this isn't final.

Fuck Drakelyn
                  Last edited by Scraptor; Fri Dec 19, 2014, 03:44 PM. Reason: I'm dumb

Comment

• So I made this, a bunch of colour vaiations of it. I know it's sloppy because time was more important than quality right now and I did this on Microsoft Paint. Let me know your favourites.

I think it looks a lot less like the Brooklyn logo when there's colour to it. I personally like 9 and 18, and 3 is the alleged real colour.

Comment

• I'm 1000% sure that we'll be red black and white, and I'm not barring out the possibility of a tiny bit purple.

I don't see gold happening.

1. It will age badly.
                      2. It's awesome when Drake jumps on the Raps bandwagon (only reason why i like him), but it's really lame when the raps jump on Drake's bandwagon.
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        So I made this, a bunch of colour vaiations of it. I know it's sloppy because time was more important than quality right now and I did this on Microsoft Paint. Let me know your favourites.

I think it looks a lot less like the Brooklyn logo when there's colour to it. I personally like 9 and 18, and 3 is the alleged real colour.
                        I quite like 19. I could see a little purple trim somewhere on the jersey too. Just like a couple little outlines somewhere.
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Number 4 looks okay.... I'd buy it.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            So I made this, a bunch of colour vaiations of it. I know it's sloppy because time was more important than quality right now and I did this on Microsoft Paint. Let me know your favourites.

Honestly 3 is probably the best. Purple and especially that puke-green just look messy
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• SteveLiroy wrote: View Post
                              Such an embarrassment rebranding. Adding the throwback games this year was awesome! Why do we need a full rebrand? Losers rebrand. Winning is the new brand, any idea of just black and white or any mention of gold is brutal. This will be our 4th rebrand in 20 years??!? How are we going to ever be taken seriously as a legit team... Subtle changes and additions are awesome but leave it at that
                              I don't give a shit whether they rebrand or not. I am obviously in the minority considering how passionate a topic this is - way more than the game tonight for instance. When so many people care so much, there is money to be made.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• das it mane

Comment

Working...
                                X