Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    For what it's worth, some guy did another mock-up on the jerseys. I found on RealGM, poster was italbeans88.

I think they look better than that other mock-up.
    Those at least incorporate the new logo better on the shorts ... what happened to the red jerseys having the Gold trim ... loved that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Those at least incorporate the new logo better on the shorts ... what happened to the red jerseys having the Gold trim ... loved that.
      I wish they looked like the ones Mack put up a couple pages ago. But these are OK at least.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
        I wish they looked like the ones Mack put up a couple pages ago. But these are OK at least.
        These ones?
        MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Agreed.

Minus the logo in front, and on the shorts. Should fix those ... I love the simplicity and colour scheme.

Though the shorts aren't bad the more I look at em .. that tiny logo in front is weird though ..

Comment

These ones?

Agreed.

Minus the logo in front, and on the shorts. Should fix those ... I love the simplicity and colour scheme.
          Yup. They just look gorgeous to me.

EDIT: I guess there's still hope the jerseys turn out more like those than these.

Comment

• Can some-one do a mix of the 2, perhaps?

Just to see what that wold look like?
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Can some-one do a mix of the 2, perhaps?

Just to see what that wold look like?
              No one here is that smart
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

These ones?

Agreed.

Though the shorts aren't bad the more I look at em .. that tiny logo in front is weird though ..
                yeah these are the best, by far.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

These ones?

Agreed.

I like the tiny logo in the front though
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Here's what our 2 top 10's and our #20 draft selections will be decked out in on draft night.

Meh... I still don't feel like it's real.

Comment

• I don't mind it. Underside of the brim could've bern done better

Comment

• It's so generic and doesn't scream Toronto or Raptors. The fingers/claws look awful, more like a shriveled old lady than a ferocious dinosaur.

I figured it out... it's that we're being too 'Canadian' in our approach, being too nice. Our logo doesn't strike fear into the opposition... just like our lineup!
                        Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Tue Jun 2, 2015, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          It's so generic and doesn't scream Toronto or Raptors. The fingers/claws look awful, more like a shriveled old lady than a ferocious dinosaur.
                          This!
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• At least our stuff is better than the Clippers new stuff. Have any of you seen that trainwreck yet?
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I like it. Anything too Raptory looks childish and stupid to me. It's not the 90's anymore, no more neons and cartoon characters.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                I like it. Anything too Raptory looks childish and stupid to me. It's not the 90's anymore, no more neons and cartoon characters.
                                lol so what do you think about your avatar?

Comment

Working...
                                X