No announcement yet.

Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Drake get butt-hurt? Maybe this is why he only shows up to Drake Night these days, and isn't tweeting Kyle and Demar for All-stars. lol.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Oh my god hahaha haha haha haha

Well played man, well played
      Yeah, right?

Comment

• It’s very cool how the Raptors have embraced being Canada’s team. It wasn’t long ago players like Steve Francis and Vince Carter seemed to loathe it up there.

Now, it’s a place some – including DeRozan – want to be.

We The North has been a brilliant marketing scheme, as it really reflects how fans feel.

Keeping maple-leaf read in the color scheme only helps form that identity.
        This is more of that article. When the hell did VC "loathe" it up here? That's news to me...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          This is more of that article. When the hell did VC "loathe" it up here? That's news to me...
          When Babcock took over, and who can blame him for that?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            When Babcock took over, and who can blame him for that?
            He may not have liked the direction of the team, but he did not dislike playing in Canada or dislike the country itself.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              He may not have liked the direction of the team, but he did not dislike playing in Canada or dislike the country itself.
              No of course not, things just turned sour when the team went with Babcock over Dr. J. I wonder if Julius would have went with Hoffa over Iggy...

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                No of course not, things just turned sour when the team went with Babcock over Dr. J. I wonder if Julius would have went with Hoffa over Iggy...
                I don't think Hoffa would have went Hoffa over Iggy...

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• They're gonna break out the blue fauxbacks, hopefully.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Masai is going to sign/trade for/draft only white players.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                        Masai is going to sign/trade for/draft only white players.
                        You think our pace is slow now? wait until the ball has to be retrieved from a peach basket after each point!

Comment

• Everyone has to wear Chuck Taylors all year, taking 3-5 years off their careers. On the plus side, smokes and whiskey in the locker room post-game.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                          X