Hedo Got Busted & Benched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo Got Busted & Benched

WOW .... was I not right in being skeptical about Hedo's so called "stomach virus"? Turned out he was out at the clubs Friday night celebrating his stomach ailment.

God, I haven't wanted someone this bad out of Toronto since Haffa.

Turkoglu missed Friday’s heartbreaker to Denver because of a stomach ailment, which first surfaced at halftime of last Wednesday’s loss to Utah.

It was later discovered that Turkoglu spent Friday night out on the town.

The team became aware of the situation following e-mails that were allegedly sent to different club officials.

The decision to not play Turkoglu clearly stems from Friday’s no-show against the Nuggets.
    Source - Click here

This is a back breaker. The guy has become a walking joke and I am unsure why. Maybe his personally life is shaky right now? I know that shouldn't affect a persons professionalism ideally but it does happen... Just throwing out theories as I don't think he's had a history of issues on any team in the past. This is very disappointing. I am unsure what Colangelo can do, he wanted it and put a ring on it... Hedo is going to have to do some damage control and work on getting his image and life in order. He's here for a long time and right now his choices are making life miserable for everyone, himself included.

Comment

Problem is, he doesn't seem the type to care what the public thinks. He's said it before and he has no problems doing his own thing. From the club photo to the Mask-gate, he is very stubborn and refuses to give in to anyone. Almost like a child, the more you ask or prod, the more resisitance he gives. He did not even try to fit into JTs offense, he just felt he wanted the ball and was accomodated by the staff. Biggest mistake was the staff letting him rest through camp instead of making him start earning his fat contract and cracking the whip, from that point he seemed to think and act like he was untouchable.

Comment

I think he cares what his teammates think and right now he's got to be as popular as a scooter at a bike rally. I also think he cares about playing. I think Jay should have been benching him before now. Hopefully this becomes a trend until he falls in line.

Comment

Hedo Turkoglu Presentation

Here's a handy-dandy presentation you can use when telling people about how much Hedo Turkoglu sucks.

http://sites.google.com/site/hedoturkoglusucks/

Enjoy!

Comment

Lol
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you reach Max Level, you stop leveling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

High pay salary + average player in his contract year = A bust player with money that can cover up to 25m pool!

Comment

Probably doing Jaggerbombs all night long.

Comment

Did he just get a "new hair cut" or something?

Comment

pardon my language

This guy is a douche bag. A complete idiot. He is the prime example of "cashing in". This guy is freaking horrible, i hope someone plants guns in his locker or some cocaine so we can terminate his contract.

No Heart + Pussy Basketball = Hedo Fucking Turkoglu

Again sorry for the language

Comment

I have to agree with all the hatred going on in here.

Throughout Raptors history, I've always had a really hard time criticizing players. I managed to convince myself things like "Vince isn't really a wuss", "Calderon is a decent defender", "Hakeem is not too old", "Tracy Murray is a borderline allstar", "Kevin O'Neill is a good coach", "Montross is the answer at centre", etc. I can't help but have irrational love for Raptors players.

But there's just something different about Hedo. I HATE Hedo. Now, I've always hated Hedo, but I always figured he's one of those players that you hate to play against, and love when he's on your team. But somehow, I actually ended up hating him MORE as a Raptor. I hate his attitude. I hate his shot selection. I hate his sense of entitlement. I hate his face. And most of all, I hate the fact that although he was brought in to help convince Bosh to stay, it will probably be his contract and poor play that ultimately convince Bosh to leave.

I will say this: I had a strong dislike for Marcus Banks last year. I figured he was just a bum who got a lucky contract and the Raps were stuck with him. But then I noticed something: Marcus is up on the bench supporting his teammates every possession, and when he actually does see the floor, he plays really hard all the time. I pulled a full 180 on Marcus. I love the guy now. This goes to show how easy I am to please. And yet every week, it seems Hedo gives me another reason to hate him.

I have also been a regular reader on here for some time, but never felt compelled to sign up and post anything before. But my hatred for Hedo is so strong that I needed a vehicle for my venting. Thanks, Raptors Republic.

Comment

Rasho Layup wrote: View Post
                        I have also been a regular reader on here for some time, but never felt compelled to sign up and post anything before. But my hatred for Hedo is so strong that I needed a vehicle for my venting. Thanks, Raptors Republic.
                        Well its a pleasure having you here Rasho. It's a shame that it took hatred to get you here, but considering the direction this team will likely be heading starting this summer with the rebuild, I'm sure you'll form more hatred which will only mean we'll see more of you posting here.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Did he just get a "new hair cut" or something?
                          Yep there realy should be a video with Hedo in it.

" hey BALLski, 2 heinkens"

"look at me and my new haircut, you know what that means? i'm going to get some pizza pizza tonight!"

"pizza delievery people like my new hair cut and if they don'then f''ing BALL!

"yes my collar is popped because I make $53 million dollars and everyone should know it and treat me like a star"

"if some bitch at a club takes my picture, I might start a fight!"

"you f'ing taking a picture of me? HUH?! HUH?!"

Coach Triano: "excuse me Hedo but you can't be drinking all night we have a game tomorrow"

Hedo: "Not now chief, I am in the zone!"

"yeah I am a F'ing man!! yeah I eat pizza! I eat that sh1t for breakfast lunch and dinner"

"yeah I am in control" (Hedo looks at his empty pizza pizza box and phones his wife in Orlando) "Where is the god damn Pizza??!!!"

"yeah I don't excercize for sh1t, I want people to see how slow and uncordinated I am"

"yeah Im going to get wasted tonight, I am going to drink Heinkens and Jaggerbombs all night and call in sick tomorrow"

"BALL"

"BALL"

"BALL"

Comment

Rasho Layup wrote: View Post
                            I have to agree with all the hatred going on in here.

Throughout Raptors history, I've always had a really hard time criticizing players. I managed to convince myself things like "Vince isn't really a wuss", "Calderon is a decent defender", "Hakeem is not too old", "Tracy Murray is a borderline allstar", "Kevin O'Neill is a good coach", "Montross is the answer at centre", etc. I can't help but have irrational love for Raptors players.

But there's just something different about Hedo. I HATE Hedo. Now, I've always hated Hedo, but I always figured he's one of those players that you hate to play against, and love when he's on your team. But somehow, I actually ended up hating him MORE as a Raptor. I hate his attitude. I hate his shot selection. I hate his sense of entitlement. I hate his face. And most of all, I hate the fact that although he was brought in to help convince Bosh to stay, it will probably be his contract and poor play that ultimately convince Bosh to leave.

I will say this: I had a strong dislike for Marcus Banks last year. I figured he was just a bum who got a lucky contract and the Raps were stuck with him. But then I noticed something: Marcus is up on the bench supporting his teammates every possession, and when he actually does see the floor, he plays really hard all the time. I pulled a full 180 on Marcus. I love the guy now. This goes to show how easy I am to please. And yet every week, it seems Hedo gives me another reason to hate him.

Just a sad sad post. A heart filled with hate for a man that has not done anything to anyone. Just sad.

Comment

Raffy15 wrote: View Post
                              Just a sad sad post. A heart filled with hate for a man that has not done anything to anyone. Just sad.
                              You nailed it on the head! He hasn't done ANYTHING!

Comment

Working...
                              X