Beasley going to China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beasley going to China

The Memphis Grizzlies have waived forward Michael Beasley, who had signed a non-guaranteed contract with the team last month.

In a corresponding move, Beasley signed a one-year deal with the Shanghai Sharks of the China Basketball Association, according to Yahoo! Sports.

The Sharks are owned by former Houston Rockets star Yao Ming.

Beasley, 25, was the No. 2 overall pick in the 2008 NBA draft after a stellar freshman season with Kansas State. The 6-foot-9 forward owns career averages of 13.2 points, 4.9 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 24.9 minutes in 409 NBA games with the Miami Heat, Minnesota Timberwolves and Phoenix Suns. Beasley has made 199 career starts.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...ichael-beasley

Honestly, I don't know much about Beasley and his game the past few years. But he's only 25. And he probably had more 20-10 games than JV in his first couple of years.

Can anyone explain to me what happened with this guy? Are his problems with weed really that bad?

i go watch the sharks often. the games aren't so good but better than nothing. the beas should dominate here. the government is on a big anti drug campaign now so he better stay away from the muslims and their hash.

Comment

So he's joining Ron Atrest in China. Nicely done.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        So he's joining Ron Atrest in China. Nicely done.
        The Pandas Friend you mean?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          The Pandas Friend you mean?
          Eh..... he'll always be Ron Artest to me. His name changes mean nothing to me. It's like Dennis Rodman and his hair IMO.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            i go watch the sharks often. the games aren't so good but better than nothing. the beas should dominate here. the government is on a big anti drug campaign now so he better stay away from the muslims and their hash.
            Like any place else if one has the connections (and the money) you can get what you want. I am sure Marbury will show him the ropes

ps....are muslims the only ethnicity/religion dealing in "stuff"? China is a very large country I am sure you know.
            Last edited by Bendit; Sat Oct 11, 2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

He's probably going do he can be a superstar there.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

It just blows my mind that he couldn't even get on the bench on an NBA team.

The dude had/has talent. He must be a real knucklehead off the court.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post

The dude had/has talent. He must be a real knucklehead off the court.
                  Dude spend his off seasons smoking weed instead of working on his game and flaws, the opposite of a Demar Derozan.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Like any place else if one has the connections (and the money) you can get what you want. I am sure Marbury will show him the ropes

ps....are muslims the only ethnicity/religion dealing in "stuff"? China is a very large country I am sure you know.
                    muslims weed/hash, nigerians/italians coke, chinese mdma/crystal
                    it is easy to get if you are looking. walk around any group of muslims and they will say what they sell. kebab, hashish, kebab, hashish. need to be careful because their kids are going for your wallet too.

the government just publicly arrested jackie chans kid and he got 3 years. him and some actor from taiwan were sparking up in the street outside a bar.

he is going to be drowning in vajajay

Comment

Working...
                    X