Preseason Game #3: Boston Celtics 109 - Toronto Raptors 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    Watching the chi vs mil game and loving chi defense this is the way a team is suppose to be made. Mil has all the euro ballers a lot of u love Greek freak, ily they got shut down easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love that Bulls squad but that's not exactly a fair fight. When Ilyasova is shooting 4/20 and the other options are kids like Parker and Giannis, they aren't going to stand a chance against maybe the most seasoned defense in the league.

Comment

• MIL hanging in there with their Central Division rivals. Next season the tables will be turned & youth will be served.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        Watching the chi vs mil game and loving chi defense this is the way a team is suppose to be made. Mil has all the euro ballers a lot of u love Greek freak, ily they got shut down easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Are you making the case (it's been done before) that Euros dont play defense?

a) The Bucks are not a good example to make this case on...if you must
        b) Last I heard Noah plays for the French team. Gasol & Mirotic on the Bulls are "euros" as well I hear
        c) The Spurs full of Euros won the last championship....defense included

It's the individual player not the nationality. I can point to many N. Amerks/teams who are terrible defensively.

Comment

• Anyone know when the next preseason game is and vs who?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Anyone know when the next preseason game is and vs who?

http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/rapt...eason-schedule

Comment

• I predict going 4-1, with losing to either OKC or Maccabi Haifa

EDIT: 4-1 in the remaining games.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
              X