No announcement yet.

Preseason Game #3: Boston Celtics 109 - Toronto Raptors 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've liked what I've seen from Lou tonight. His missing a lot of easy shots that he usually makes.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Patterson with another incredible + - performance. He really makes everyone around him better. Plus he has 17 points.

Comment

• Lou is a chucker, enough said!

Comment

• These Celtics tickets commercials are getting annoying. They're fucking weird.

Comment

• guys what happen, i missed the 4th and just came back.
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I don't like the fact that Lowry is still playing in this game
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• it's just a fucking pre season and our boy is trending worldwide.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                  Lou is a chucker, enough said!
                  Yes after 3 preseason games right ? Smh
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    it's just a fucking pre season and our boy is trending worldwide.

based on the other things trending on that list I don't know how to take this information.

Comment

• The regular season can't come soon enough!
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        I've liked what I've seen from Lou tonight. His missing a lot of easy shots that he usually makes.
                        Same here, I thought he did a good job of getting into the paint and just missed some lay ups and floaters I think he'd normally hit.

Comment

• So I think I've found my new favourite lineup - Amir/PP/JJ/DD/KL. That's gonna be the end of the 4th lineup, and none shall score against it.

Strange not to see any of the scrubs tonight. No Bruno. Oh well.

Lou has really struggled. He shows flashes, but only just flashes offensively, and he's a sieve defensively. I think he loses minutes as the year progresses, with more GV and JJ along with one of our primary wings.

JJ has looked better and better - still boneheaded here and there, but improving. Very good defensively this game.

Good to see JV a) struggle early and b) fight through it and maintain his defensive and rebounding efforts. Need to see more PnR with him - seemed to get him going in the second.

DeMar looks freaking great. Seriously. Only saw him lose his guy defensively a few times. Needs to cut down on those really long two's, but he mixed it up well after the first few possessions.

Good to see Ross play, and get into a bit of a rhythm. He looks really good as a secondary ball handled too - big strides there.

Disappointed in the over reliance on Hansbrough, but we were short bigs. Meh.

Speaking if which, PP was great. Glad to see that shot is still there. Active defensively too. I think we see his minutes get up over 30 this year - the team is just too good with him on the floor to be sitting him for long.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            I can see Lou's decision making frustrating a lot of people this season
                            Yup. But he'll also win some games for us when he gets hot. He's a good weapon to have.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Am I the only one who thought Lou played well defensively tonight? He was very active and brought a lot of energy on that end. Also he missed a lot of shots he normally makes. I think he'll be just fine when he gets his rhythm back and gets used to the system and his new teammates. But we really need to get our defense together. I'm glad we ended this game playing great defense though
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                So I think I've found my new favourite lineup - Amir/PP/JJ/DD/KL. That's gonna be the end of the 4th lineup, and none shall score against it.

Strange not to see any of the scrubs tonight. No Bruno. Oh well.

Lou has really struggled. He shows flashes, but only just flashes offensively, and he's a sieve defensively. I think he loses minutes as the year progresses, with more GV and JJ along with one of our primary wings.

JJ has looked better and better - still boneheaded here and there, but improving. Very good defensively this game.

Good to see JV a) struggle early and b) fight through it and maintain his defensive and rebounding efforts. Need to see more PnR with him - seemed to get him going in the second.

DeMar looks freaking great. Seriously. Only saw him lose his guy defensively a few times. Needs to cut down on those really long two's, but he mixed it up well after the first few possessions.

Good to see Ross play, and get into a bit of a rhythm. He looks really good as a secondary ball handled too - big strides there.

Disappointed in the over reliance on Hansbrough, but we were short bigs. Meh.

Speaking if which, PP was great. Glad to see that shot is still there. Active defensively too. I think we see his minutes get up over 30 this year - the team is just too good with him on the floor to be sitting him for long.
                                I've been distracted the last few games, but what I've seen of James Johnson has looked terrific. His game just looks smarter, more in control.

Patrick Patterson has surprised the hell out of me since he got here. The rap I got from fans around the league was that he was a soft jumpshooter, but he's been much better than that for us. Can't help but applaud Casey in this case.

I just love that the grit and toughness of guys like Kyle and Amir seems to be infectious. Everyone's just playing for each other, and it's great to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X