Preseason Game #3: Boston Celtics 109 - Toronto Raptors 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    With Bebe injured what does that project to for 15th roster spot?
    Not sure I understand your question....but if I do, Bebe's injury has absolutely no impact on the 15th roster spot.

*Let me clarify by saying we're talking end of benchers here...So far the only one who's shown anything good is Stiemsma. Not likely they would take someone else (who can't play) if he's clearly the best option, just because we have a young C on the bench too.
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Oct 10, 2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Ross playing? I don't see twitter saying anything otherwise. Less minutes for Bruno I guess
      We'll see. It's still early and it's just possible no news has come out yet. Not unusual to only get confirmation for such things only a few hours before gametime.

Comment

So let me get this straight. Sportsnet has a hundred different channels. TSN has 5. And they couldn't show the game????
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          With Bebe injured what does that project to for 15th roster spot?

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            So let me get this straight. Sportsnet has a hundred different channels. TSN has 5. And they couldn't show the game????
            This is Canada! Where hockey is ridiculously covered and nobody other the Raptors fans care about basketball
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              This is Canada! Where hockey is ridiculously covered and nobody other the Raptors fans care about basketball
              It was hilarious last night, as TSN1, their main network, actually showed no sporting even of any kind last night. That's what annoys me the most. For the most part, they're adding channels but not adding any content.

Comment

Today all TSN channels will show the same CFL game lol. What's the poiint of having 5 diff channels if you're just going to show the same game? and oh, nobody cares about the CFL.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Any idea on who isn't playing today?

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                    Any idea on who isn't playing today?
                    Bebe
                    Steamer
                    TRoss ?
                    2pat ?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      It was hilarious last night, as TSN1, their main network, actually showed no sporting even of any kind last night. That's what annoys me the most. For the most part, they're adding channels but not adding any content.
                      The only reason they have added more channels is to get more revenue.
                      Yeah I agree with you that it makes no sense to add more channels but show the same programs as before

Comment

Today all TSN channels will show the same CFL game lol. What's the poiint of having 5 diff channels if you're just going to show the same game? and oh, nobody cares about the CFL.
                        TV ratings indicate otherwise.

Comment

I know we're basketball fans here, but this is just flat wrong.

No need to (falsely) disrespect other sports just because you feel the NBA is more important.

Comment

NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
                            I know we're basketball fans here, but this is just flat wrong.

No need to (falsely) disrespect other sports just because you feel the NBA is more important.
                            It's not the sport he's disrespecting, it's the league. CFL is pretty awful....I hate to say it because I loved it when I was a kid, but you get some bad football.

Comment

Leo looks less orange. #preseasonNotes
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                It's not the sport he's disrespecting, it's the league. CFL is pretty awful....I hate to say it because I loved it when I was a kid, but you get some bad football.
                                This. I'm a football fan btw, an NFL/Seahawks fan.

As for the CFL, i mean, it's an 8 team league. 1 team in each conference misses the playoffs if i'm not mistaken correct? lol it's a joke. You have to be really really and i mean really bad to miss the playoffs.

Nobody cares about the CFL. Here in Vancouver, the Whitecaps are actually more popular than the Lions. Not sure about TFC and the Argos. But give me MLS over CFL anyday of the week. And if you're from Van and never been to a Whitecaps game, you're missing out. Atmosphere inside BC Place for a Caps game is tremendous.
                                Last edited by The Great One; Fri Oct 10, 2014, 07:22 PM.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X