Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always, no respect! :-b

How does this stuff happen?

Screenshot from the NBA.com top page, 12 hours after the game finished. I'm not angry, just amused and a bit astonished.

hahaha wow

Comment

Must have written that after the 3rd qtr.

Comment

its been fixed. now it says "Lowry, DeRozan power Raptors over Celtics"

Comment

The ESPN.com highlights were all Celtics as well. It was ridiculous.

Comment

Notice Bosh is behaving like a macho man towards Bron. How times change...he should look into his past and the bs he spewed in TO before he left. Cant recall LBJ leading anyone on publicly. Irony is he may have done it to Bosh though...haha. Looking out for #1 Chris....thats what it is....now go out and play you big baby. Looking forward to their first game.

Comment

Bosh is a little bitch. He left us high and dry and lead is on forever and now LBJ left there team and he's acting all offended lmao Karma's a bitch
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Bosh is a little bitch. He left us high and dry and lead is on forever and now LBJ left there team and he's acting all offended lmao Karma's a bitch
                My impression was that even internally on the team Bosh was never considered part of a "big 3". Lebron and Wade were the big dogs and then Lebron became numero uno. I think Wade & Lebron left him out even in social matters.... thats what pisses him most.

Comment

Oh my god, hahahaha
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Beal is out 8 weeks after he gets surgery to repair broken wrist
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Notice Bosh is behaving like a macho man towards Bron. How times change...he should look into his past and the bs he spewed in TO before he left. Cant recall LBJ leading anyone on publicly. Irony is he may have done it to Bosh though...haha. Looking out for #1 Chris....thats what it is....now go out and play you big baby. Looking forward to their first game.
                      My thoughts exactly reading the stories leading up to today. He was playing that same roll just 4 year ago. Lost a lot of the remaining respect i had for that dude after hearing this crap.

Comment

Beagle wrote: View Post
                        How does this stuff happen?

Screenshot from the NBA.com top page, 12 hours after the game finished. I'm not angry, just amused and a bit astonished.

It just demonstrates that any idiot with opposable thumbs can get media credentials to become a "sports journalist". It's not like they're writing about geopolitics or global banking systems. LOL.

Comment

Bradley is out
                          Durrant is out..
                          Raptors ready to break out!!

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                            It just demonstrates that any idiot with opposable thumbs can get media credentials to become a "sports journalist". It's not like they're writing about geopolitics or global banking systems. LOL.
                            I'm an idiot AND I have opposable thumbs!

Where do I pick up my media credentials?
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                            X