Preseason Game #4: Toronto Raptors 81 - New York Knicks 76

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    can anyone load the clip of DeMar dribbling through the Knicks at about 6:40 of the first quarter. During the summer, we had to judge his off season ball handling skills by watching him dribble through a Walmart, Now he does it around real live Knicks (you can debate which was tougher). I think he went through the whole team except for, ironically, Calderon.
    Found it courtesy of J Lewenberg

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      i remember when the knicks first grabbed up bargnani and this article came out.

the comments made by knicks fans were hilarious.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-for-ny-knicks
      And this is why I call knicks fans the most delusional fans in all of sports
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        And this is why I call knicks fans the most delusional fans in all of sports
        Worse than leaf fans?
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Worse than leaf fans?
          Same shit, different pile

Comment

Worse than leaf fans?
            Haha, it wasn't too long ago that David Clarkson was considered the missing piece.

Comment

Worse than leaf fans?
              I live in Alberta so I don't know how bad these leaf fans are but the Knicks fans are borderline insane with some of the things they say collectively

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                I live in Alberta so I don't know how bad these leaf fans are but the Knicks fans are borderline insane with some of the things they say collectively
                Off topic, but your province got way too many stupid laws.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Found it courtesy of J Lewenberg

Opposing teams being unable to trap DD will do a lot for his game.

That is encouraging.

Dribbling is part of it but decision making is important too i.e. not putting himself in those situations where he has to get crafty to get out.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Opposing teams being unable to trap DD will do a lot for his game.

That is encouraging.

Dribbling is part of it but decision making is important too i.e. not putting himself in those situations where he has to get crafty to get out.
                    True, but everyone makes mistakes. Now he just has a better chance of getting out of them.
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

True, but everyone makes mistakes. Now he just has a better chance of getting out of them.
                      It is the concept of making the same mistakes over and over again that is a concern for me.

Getting in to those mistakes are typically an example of trying to do too much or making something out of nothing. In that instance he should have recognized the floor was packed and just got the ball moving.

However it is a new season and there is no way he would have been able to do that last year so that is very promising.

And you're right, everyone does make mistakes. Having the skill set to at least clean them up is a step in the right direction.... you know, after not making them to begin with - lol.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Off topic, but your province got way too many stupid laws.
                        What are these stupid laws you speak of ?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          i remember when the knicks first grabbed up bargnani and this article came out.

the comments made by knicks fans were hilarious.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-for-ny-knicks
                          I completely lost my shit as soon as i saw this...

AB will go down in history as one of the best off season moves the Knicks ever made
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Anyone got the lou williams highlights?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Anyone got the lou williams highlights?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                It is the concept of making the same mistakes over and over again that is a concern for me.

Getting in to those mistakes are typically an example of trying to do too much or making something out of nothing. In that instance he should have recognized the floor was packed and just got the ball moving.

However it is a new season and there is no way he would have been able to do that last year so that is very promising.

And you're right, everyone does make mistakes. Having the skill set to at least clean them up is a step in the right direction.... you know, after not making them to begin with - lol.

What exactly did you want him to do? He only got into trouble once he saw Acy on the other side of the pick.

I swear, once Demar starts hitting three pointers people are going to ask why he can't hit half-court shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X