Preseason Game #4: Toronto Raptors 81 - New York Knicks 76

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason Game #4: Toronto Raptors 81 - New York Knicks 76

TORONTO RAPTORS (2-1) @ NEW YORK KNICKS (1-1), Monday October 13th, 7:30pm EST

@

Projected starters:

Toronto Raptors

New York Knicks

Doesn't look like there's Canadian TV coverage. Thanks Rogers and Bell!

Other info:

In part reacting to the injuries, Raptors head coach Dwane Casey said Sunday that he will limit the playing time of his stars, Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan, for the rest of the pre-season.

“You’ve got to be smart, I shouldn’t have played Kyle 31 minutes in (Friday’s) game,” Casey said Sunday.
    After Durant Injury Raptors to be More Cautious

Triangle looks gorgeous as Jose Calderon puts on a show

Phil Jackson interview

One thing Jackson is prescribing for Anthony and the rest of the team is mindfulness training, and he said first-year coach Derek Fisher is on board with it. Mindfulness is the practice of focusing one's thoughts in the moment, and training often involves meditation and breathing.

Just kidding, mindfulness meditation is awesome.

Jose Calderon has picked up the triangle offense better than anyone else on the Knicks.
    Last edited by Scraptor; Mon Oct 13, 2014, 06:37 AM.

Jose is gonna drop 50 on us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OG is our king

Comment

Jose is 33 years old now and still collecting those paychecks. He was an under appreciated Raptor.

Triangle Looks Gorgeous As Jose Calderon Puts On a Show
      Last edited by stretch; Mon Oct 13, 2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Comment

Preseason Game 4: Raptors @ Knicks, Mon Oct 13th, 7:30pm EST

Completely forgot that Quincy acy is also a knickerbocker now.

How long before chuck hayes/Landry fields/other raptors leftovers end up in New York?

Comment

LOL that first picture of the Knicks pretty much sums them up.

I'm predicting Bruno either blocks or dunks on Bargnani.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Text from Bargs to Jose after trade to NY...." ‘Hey amigo, happy for you to be with me here again.’ ’’. Haha..."happy for you"? ...should have been "I am ecstatic for me...".

Comment

Cant believe we aren't getting a local broadcast for this...
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

How did the news of Durant's injury overshadow this?

UNCASVILLE, Conn.— Andrea Bargnani is hurt again, but his absence didn’t slow the Knicks’ triangle offense

http://nypost.com/2014/10/11/triangl...uts-on-a-show/

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    How did the news of Durant's injury overshadow this?

UNCASVILLE, Conn.— Andrea Bargnani is hurt again, but his absence didn’t slow the Knicks’ triangle offense

http://nypost.com/2014/10/11/triangl...uts-on-a-show/

LOL. But after reading that, I really miss Jose. He is a total class act. I hope that he finds success with the Knicks this season.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

This is a game where we might see Bruno plays a lot of mins. Unfortunately i believe this game is not televised.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        This is a game where we might see Bruno plays a lot of mins. Unfortunately i believe this game is not televised.
                        league pass

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                          Jose is 33 years old now and still collecting those paychecks. He was an under appreciated Raptor.

Triangle Looks Gorgeous As Jose Calderon Puts On a Show
                          He's one of my favorite Raptors ever. Every coach wants Jose on their team, and we were lucky to have him in his prime. He shoots incredibly well, can run almost any system, rarely makes mistakes, and is a no-drama player that everyone likes.

The only knock against him is that he's never been athletic enough to defend his position.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                            He's one of my favorite Raptors ever. Every coach wants Jose on their team, and we were lucky to have him in his prime. He shoots incredibly well, can run almost any system, rarely makes mistakes, and is a no-drama player that everyone likes.

The only knock against him is that he's never been athletic enough to defend his position.
                            not to many PGs can be guarded in the NBA, they all tend to make each other look bad on D

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              league pass
                              Do you have Canadian, US, or International League Pass?

Also, what do you watch it on i.e. tablet, computer, AppleTV, PS, etc.?

Comment

Working...
                              X