X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grieveses balls are in mid season form, but the rest of his body is not
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Hopefully Lou can play this well in the clutch for us during the regular season!
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Patterson and Hans worked well together tonight. That is one thing I hope to see this season. Fields played well, too, with three boards and three assists.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Just wait until we actually play Boston.

lol
          Psychological we have had their number in recent games after a decade of struggling. We need to continue to pound them into the ground to the point that realistically they don't believe they can beat us when they play us.

Comment

• Bruno had the highest +/- on the team.... tho 0/4. Don't know what that means. Didn't see the game.

edit: just noticed he only played 13 mins

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              Bruno had the highest +/- on the team.... tho 0/4. Don't know what that means. Didn't see the game.
              He definitely didn't play as well as he did vs. the Knicks. He did have one steal in which he showcased that amazing wingspan, but other than that, he had a rough game.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Lou Williams Game winner :

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Terrence Ross 2 dunks:

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• On the main page, someone in the comments said waive GV for Hamilton.

lol everyone chill out, it's just the preseaon. Take most good and bad with a grain of salt.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Just watched Lou's big shot again. At first I thought it was a top of the circle three but he actually went left and had to shoot it at a tougher angle. Well played sir.

Comment

• Oh well. Bruno, overall, pooped the bed. Not to be unexpected.

However, sad that in a preseason game with no DD and JJ he is only on for 13 minutes.

But whatever, assuming no little injury popped up, I guess Casey knows best.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          On the main page, someone in the comments said waive GV for Hamilton.

lol everyone chill out, it's just the preseaon. Take most good and bad with a grain of salt.
                          Parents really should supervise children's time online.

lol

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Oh well. Bruno, overall, pooped the bed. Not to be unexpected.

However, sad that in a preseason game with no DD and JJ he is only on for 13 minutes.

But whatever, assuming no little injury popped up, I guess Casey knows best.
                            When a player blows a couple of rotations in a preseason game, you have to sit him down. If you don't, his career will be destroyed.
                            We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• Immediately react to any situation with no regard to the future or consequences of your actions/comments.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
                                When a player blows a couple of rotations in a preseason game, you have to sit him down. If you don't, his career will be destroyed.
                                Assuming that is why he was sat, take him off, sit him down, use one of the numerous assistant coaches to explain his mistake, and give him an opportunity to get back in before the 2nd half or end of game. To truly learn you need opportunity to fail again - and the more immediate the opportunity, the better.

He came out at 5:22 of first quarter and 5:31 of third quarter. Obviously his minutes are managed regardless of performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X