Clear All

• Why is Casey playing Landry and Hayes together wtf
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Why is Casey playing Landry and Hayes together wtf
      preseason my friend.

Comment

• Zeller is lighting it up for Boston. The defence on him has not been the best, though.

Comment

• Good look J Ham
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Wtf Hamilton

Comment

• Completely irrelevant to whats happening but I found it funny.

I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Am I the only one who is really unimpressed with Hamilton? He's made a few good plays, but he's as lost as Caboclo on D and doesn't recover the same way, and is forcing a lot of offence, and I think he's been lucky not to get called for a couple more offensive fouls. He can shoot, but...
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                  Definitely. But if James Johnson is the de facto back up SF, then he won't ever get any playing time. (Or at least any meaningful ones)
                  If JJ does anything bone-headed, Casey can send a message to him by benching him, and still have a decently reliable backup SF.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Am I the only one who is really unimpressed with Hamilton? He's made a few good plays, but he's as lost as Caboclo on D and doesn't recover the same way, and is forcing a lot of offence, and I think he's been lucky not to get called for a couple more offensive fouls. He can shoot, but...

He's been the most impressive between the likes of himself, Cherry, and Steamroller, but you are correct. This raises the question of whether or not he fits the bill for the defensive SF we are looking for. He's got a great 3 point shot though.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Vaskwez

Comment

• Off topic: Heard MU in an interview this eve. on the FAN...he was in Europe. Wonder....

Comment

• Hamilton on fire

Comment

• lol wat did vasquez say

Comment

• Its Vas~kez biatch

Comment

• I remember when we were debating Bikes-Machado-Kabongo for the 15th man spot, now we're to Cherry-Hamilton-Steamer.

WE NEED THE BEST 15TH MAN POSSIBLE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X