Tor-bos-chi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-bos-chi

Toronto out: Amir Johnson, Tyler Hansborough, 2016 1st round pick (NYK), Rights for Deandre Daniels
    Toronto in: Taj Gibson, Joel Anthony

Boston out: Jeff Green, Joey Anthony, Boston 2nd round pick
    Boston in: Amir Johnson, Mike Dunleavy Jr, Rights for DeAndre Daniels

Chicago out: Taj Gibson, Mike Dunleavy Jr
    Chicago in: Tyler Hansborough, Jeff Green, 2016 1st round pick (NYK), Boston 2nd round pick of 2015

Raptors
    Lowry/Vazquez/Cherry
    DeRozan/Lou Will/Fields
    Ross/JJ/Bruno
    Taj/2Pat/Hayes
    Val/Anthony/Bebe
    - We got one room for Will Cherry, get rid of Stiesma since we got Anthony, or find way to waive Fields and sign Hamilton.
    - Taj would be a decent PF for us moving forward, him and 2Pat will battle it out for the starting PF position. I personally think Taj should be a backup but who knows.

Boston get Amir Johnson + Mike Dunleavy Jr, both are expiring

Chicago get a decent defender in Jeff Green who can either start of comes off the bench for them along with a decent tough-nosed defender in Tyler Hansborough

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=n3sqhz7

Just stop...please....

Trade Amir, Tyler, a 1st round pick, and even throwing in the rights to Daniels....to get Taj Gibson? You know Amir basically plays the same type of role and does so just as well.

This is like a lateral trade for every team, except that Boston and Toronto are giving up picks/rights for some reason.

Comment

No.

Amir and Hands Bro for Taj? I might not do just that.

Joel Anthony is useless.

Also, we're giving up a the NYK first, which could be in the lottery, and Daniels, who is a prospect who might be an okay backup wing in a couple years.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Why do you want to trade away the Raptors' depth at the 4 spot?

They all have different skill sets, and all fit well into Casey's system. Diversity=strength.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
        X