Who will be the 15th man!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the 15th man!!!!

I think it's about time we all vote to see who we think will be the 15th man.
    Cherry
    3.77%
    Hamilton
    43.40%
    Steamer
    52.83%
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Hamilton
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Who will? Or who should? Based on what we've seen in the preseason, it should be Hamilton. But who will it be, likely the kid with the Dutch last name that I can't spell.

Comment

Gonna go with Steamer. As well as Hamilton has played, we still need some sort of legitimate backup for JV.
        OG is our king

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          Who will? Or who should? Based on what we've seen in the preseason, it should be Hamilton. But who will it be, likely the kid with the Dutch last name that I can't spell.
          The poll is for who you think it will be.

I want it to be Hamilton. I think Hayes, Hands Bro, Amir and Bebe when healthy can handle Backup C.

And I think that last game and a Masai connection will see Hamilton barely through.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            The poll is for who you think it will be.

I want it to be Hamilton. I think Hayes, Hands Bro, Amir and Bebe when healthy can handle Backup C.

And I think that last game and a Masai connection will see Hamilton barely through.
            I voted for the depth at centre.

Comment

Hamilton should be on this team. I would even waive Landry for him

Comment

Will reserve my vote for now....Because as of now, if it were up to me I might not be inclined to keep any of them.

Comment

J Ham
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Jham has played better then the other 2 and he should make it but we already have wing scorers so I don't see where he fits
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Will reserve my vote for now....Because as of now, if it were up to me I might not be inclined to keep any of them.
                      That's always an option for Masai, he might want to keep the spot open for trading flexibility.

Comment

If I want a wing to play rare minutes, get lost defensively, and shoot threes, I'd rather see Bruno do that than bring Hamilton along for the ride.

Stiemsma addresses a need.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

None

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            None
                            The benefit of that is having an extra roster spot to help facilitate trades, as well as the savings against the cap.

On the flip side, which I think is more in line with MU's approach, is that signing a 15th man is essentially acquiring another asset for nothing. Having an extra throw-in, especially if he's a good role player and/or on an expiring/non-guaranteed contract, could be useful for balancing salary in a future trade. Players can always be waived after a trade, so the extra roster spot isn't really that necessary.

Comment

J Ham is just the better player out of three

Jordan Hamilton Full Highlights at 76ers (2013.12…: http://youtu.be/a2Karmpg_uU

If he makes the team he could work himself up the rotation with how solid his D has been do far.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                              X