Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I don't care about this team lmao I have literally zero hype for this year
    I was hyped at the beginning, took only 8 games to lose faith.

Comment

Seems One the Posts I wrote was EDITED???

Moving on

Drake reps the six. the six plays and is selfish, only for yourself, screw over your people, heartless, and only do as long as you get something, help none unles you benefit!!! greed and money!!!

look what that drake guy did,

Remember when that comedian suddenly died, and rolling stones putb the remembereance of the comedian on the front of the cover...DRAKE WAS SO HEARTLESS HE COMPLAINED AND WHINED THAT ROLLING STONES SAID HE WOULD BE ON THE COVER!!! He did not care that a Person just lost their life, fake drake and his selfish demonic person that he is was crying about not being headliner on the magazine cover and was angry..thats the six read this:

Drake fumes over Philip Seymour Hoffman's Rolling Stone cover
      http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...over-1.2535787

Drake upset over losing Rolling Stone cover to Philip Seymour Hoffman
      http://www.thestar.com/entertainment...r_hoffman.html

Philip Seymour DIED!!! yet that evil serpent drake was all about Himself!!! and was complaining about not being on the cover..Thats The six!!!

even more evil and satanic....2 People(Duvel Hibbert and Ariela Navarro-Fenoy R.I.P) remember that the mainstream industry is slavery and those rappers, pop singers etc are SLAVES to the machine/system drakes handlers told the fag drake to not say NOTHING so drake fake stayed quiet eventhough Those 2 people Died at his Concert supporting Him!!! 2 People paid money to support drake and his evil musick and drake could not even come out and say he is sorry for the loss, he stayed quiet for 3 WEEKS!! read this article:

Drake stays silent on deadly Muzik shootings

No comment from Toronto rapper after two died in gunfire at Drake's official OVO Fest afterparty

More than a week after the deadly shooting at Drake’s official OVO Fest afterparty, the Toronto rapper is maintaining his silence.

Drake’s publicist, Melissa Nathan of New York-based communications firm Hiltzik Strategies, declined to comment Thursday.

And the rapper himself hasn’t made any kind of public statement in the wake of gunfire at Muzik nightclub last Monday – which killed Duvel Hibbert, 23, and Ariela Navarro-Fenoy, 26 – despite calls from friends of the victims, Crime Stoppers, and the general public for Drake to use his influence to denounce gun violence.

Hibbert’s family says they are disappointed by both the silence of witnesses of the shooting and Drake, who has been resoundingly criticized for not speaking out against the gun violence.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015...shootings.html

WOW!!! fake drake does not even care for his FANS!!! he stayed quiet for what!!! remember this is the same FAKE DRAKE THAT SPOKE UP WHEN HIS FAVORITE RESTAURANT WAS FIREBALLED(HADOKEN)!!! read this:

Drake Mourns Loss Of Toronto's Sotto Sotto Restaurant Destroyed In Fire, '0 To 100' Rapper Called It 'Second Home'

Rap superstar Drake went to Instagram to express his shock and sadness about his second home, restaurant Sotto Sotto, being destroyed in a fire on Christmas. Sotto Sotto was a fancy Toronto trattoria that served expensive veal and steak dishes to the likes of Natalie Portman, Oprah, Johnny Depp and Bruce Willis

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/article...econd-home.htm

So You see what the six is Fam?!?!?! evil demonic scum fags who PLAY he cried about his favorite restaurant being firebombed(bahahahahah) yet said nothing about 2 People Dieing supporting him and his musick!!!

Now drake is one of the systems main posion peddlers but the mainstream is all goofy sodomites!!!

The Christian Brothas Bin telling yall, Only Tupac(R.I.P) is really respected By the Brothas Listen to these Songs family:

Christian Brothas Still Be Inside The Hood!!!

The People Must understand That mainstream rappers/ pop singers are told to poison the minds of The People, tell them That Cool is dealing drugs, mainstream artist say smoking drugs is good, mainstream artists say treating women like empty objects meant to be used and abused and discarded is cool, and that getting monay is more important then even family!!! mainstream artists say senseless violence is cool

Christian Family say Love Your Community That's Cool, Don't Leave The Hood, BUILD UP THE HOOD THATS COOL, INVEST INSIDE THE HOOD THATS COOL, Christian Artists Say Become a Big brother and Sister to a Child That's Cool, Christian Artists say Find a Wife and Never sleep around with Woman, That Woman Completes Man so Respect Them as Your Other Half!!! That's Cool. Christian Artists say Support the Elders listen to them Spend time With them that's Cool, Christian Artists say Listen to your Mother and Father Always Respect your Family That's Cool, Christian Brothers Say Make sure All your Brothas Eat and support Your Brothas over Money That's Cool!!!

Christian Artists Say Most of All, Believe In The Creator of Heaven and Earth God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ who died on the Cross and Rose again To Save ALL HUMANITY, Christ Died For Us So That WE CAN BE SAVED!!! That is Love!!!

so Rep The Seven(7)!!! and Burn the six

fake drake is a demon heathen, until the mainstream artists changes their ways, They Will be Heat Checked ALL DAY, TRUE CHRISTIANS DON'T PLAY!!!
      Last edited by CB4Champ; Thu Nov 12, 2015, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Stop

Comment

what in the world
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Is this Meek Mill?

Comment

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
              Seems One the Posts I wrote was EDITED???
              Edit was to remove the homophobic slur you used.

I think you are missing the topic with some of your posts. Perhaps you should post these in the Off-Topic threads.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Ummm.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

What is going on with this thread?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    What is going on with this thread?
                    Trigger finger turned to forum finger

Comment

Why did my Post get Deleted???

Yo This Christian brotha Puts The Heat on fake drake and his goofy six

Heat Check goofy drake and his fakeness.

the six stands for hate for your fellow man, thats why we Christians Make a Stand, No love For The Fake, thats why there is no love for drake, burn the six, the river styx for the six,

We Defend The Children, Thats why we Rep Tha SEVEN!!!, Til WE Get back To Heaven

Comment

Lets cool it on the religious overtones, per forum rules. Obey the rules or posts will be deleted - pretty simple. Cheers.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan

What does the forum rules state about me Talking Religion? Why are You allowed to curse and swear, yet Speak Truth and all of a sudden that gets censored? What Rules is the Problem?

Comment

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                            CalgaryRapsFan

What does the forum rules state about me Talking Religion? Why are You allowed to curse and swear, yet Speak Truth and all of a sudden that gets censored? What Rules is the Problem?
                            Keep politics and religion out of your posts, at least in basketball threads.

Cursing isn't allowed, but we try to be flexible enough to let the occasional outburst pass, as long as it's not directed at fellow posters.

Truth, like beauty, is often in the eye of the beholder. I just asked you and others to tone it down, so as not to offend anybody. If you have a beef with Drake or any related issues, I suggest you find yourself a Drake forum to vent on.

Comment

Nah Man, Seems that People are bussing cuss words every thread...

Also This Thread is about fake drake, thats why I put these comments inside this Thread.

Bless

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X