Does Drake even care about this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Please don't pretend to be Drake. That'll get annoying real fast.
    Real quick, real quick.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Decoding lyrics is a dangerous game. Most are written on LSD trips, and become mainstream hits thanks to the producing prowess of Kanye, Trackmasters, DJ Premier and Timbaland
      maybe drake should start paying shi wisdom who ghost writes most of his lyrics

Comment

Drake has been busy in Lexington recently.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but i just realized on "0 to 100" he says:
          Fuck all that rap-to-pay-your-bill shit
          I'm on some Raptors-pay-my-bills shit

To me this comes off as real disrespectful, and the cat is out of the bag that he got paid a fairly large sum of money and is probably still cashing checks to sit in the front row. Might not mean as much to y'all, but it sucks that were paying our first real celebrity fan to be a fan. Not exactly spike lee. I may be naive but i had kind of looked at it as a "you promote us, we promote you" deal. Now it just looks like a one way street and that's the only time he's mentioned us in a song. Thanks for nothing drake.
          wow that's some wildly inaccurate understanding of his words. "fuck all that rap-to-pay-my-bills shit" brothers taking a shot at the rap industry, hes kind of implying that he dont need the rap game to pay his bills, he is also implying that mlse paided him a handsome amount ( but in no way is this proff that they payed him anything other then free seats its a rap song) as for the comment about it being a we promote you and you promote us win win thing, yea thats not true drake is massive world wide. the raptors do not compare to drakes audience. we are lucky he is on board with us.

Comment

ddaylewis wrote: View Post
            Real quick, real quick.
            Real fuckin quick N!#&*

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              F@#k Drake,didn't even want him 2 endorse the raptors,the guys is fake a@@ rapper,don't like his lyrics. If they got Kardinal Offishall,Classified or Shad would represent raptors whole a lot better.
              Who?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                F@#k Drake,didn't even want him 2 endorse the raptors,the guys is fake a@@ rapper,don't like his lyrics. If they got Kardinal Offishall,Classified or Shad would represent raptors whole a lot better.
                Kardinal Offishall is a washed up bum!
                Nobody outside of Canada has any idea who both of them are while drake is known all around the world
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

He's such a little fan girl... like, OMG!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    He's such a little fan girl... like, OMG!

"This shit a mothafuckin' lay up
                    I been Steph Curry with the shot"

Comment

The Raptors are in a little hot water because of Drake's position as brand ambassador and violation of NBA rules in his recent interactions with the Kentucky U. Midnight Madness event:

7.04. Contact with Prospective Draftees.

Members may not, directly or indirectly, have or engage in, or attempt to have or engage in, any discussions, communications, or contacts whatsoever with any player who has remaining intercollegiate basketball eligibility.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                        The Raptors are in a little hot water because of Drake's position as brand ambassador and violation of NBA rules in his recent interactions with the Kentucky U. Midnight Madness event:

Members may not, directly or indirectly, have or engage in, or attempt to have or engage in, any discussions, communications, or contacts whatsoever with any player who has remaining intercollegiate basketball eligibility.
                        But if he's not actually being paid by the team, is he actually a member?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post

Aubrey won't get fined for this C'MON
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            No, but the Raptors may be fined as in the Drake business with Durant.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              I would've thought the same thing about the Durant incident. How does a non-employee get fined?

But the NBA will find a way.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I would've thought the same thing about the Durant incident. How does a non-employee get fined?

But the NBA will find a way.

I would assume, the Durant fine was a direct result of OKC front office's rant to the League.. whereas in this case, theres hardly anyone affected and teams know Drake does not do jack shit when it comes to scouting and drafting.. like common!

Comment

Working...
                                X