Does Drake even care about this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ball4life wrote: View Post
    I would assume, the Durant fine was a direct result of OKC front office's rant to the League.. whereas in this case, theres hardly anyone affected and teams know Drake does not do jack shit when it comes to scouting and drafting.. like common!
    The NCAA makes a living by creating a big stink over nothing.

Comment

If there was something big about it, it would have been addressed now. It hasn't so I'm assuming there really isn't too much steam to it. The Durant thing was different, cause he was directly addressing Kevin.

Comment

He's cheating on us.

Comment

Fake Drake!!! No Love For the six

Toronto Has seven Letters not 6 burn six to the Ground, We Rep The Christ All A Cross the Town

Repping the Seven Till we get back To Heaven, Peace and Love Follows Us, Cause Christ Love Fits us All like Gloves.

We Thrown Six down, We Tha People Black, White, Red, Yellow and Brown!

United As One, Til Jesus Christ Kingdom Comes, The Kingdom Won't Come With Observation, BEcause The Kingdowm Lifes Within, Come On Brothas Rep The Christ, and Come Out Of Sin.

Only Tha Real Know Who We BE, Cause We Rep Christ All Day For Free, And We Always So True, That's Why We Tha Chozen Crew!!!

Comment

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
            Fake Drake!!! No Love For the six

Toronto Has seven Letters not 6 burn six to the Ground, We Rep The Christ All A Cross the Town

Repping the Seven Till we get back To Heaven, Peace and Love Follows Us, Cause Christ Love Fits us All like Gloves.

We Thrown Six down, We Tha People Black, White, Red, Yellow and Brown!

United As One, Til Jesus Christ Kingdom Comes, The Kingdom Won't Come With Observation, BEcause The Kingdowm Lifes Within, Come On Brothas Rep The Christ, and Come Out Of Sin.

Only Tha Real Know Who We BE, Cause We Rep Christ All Day For Free, And We Always So True, That's Why We Tha Chozen Crew!!!
            Michael Buble isnt doing much, maybe KD likes Christmas Music. Celine Dion is french and could draw Batum in the off-season. Justin Beiber might draw Horford if he really likes little boys

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

He's cheating on us.

"Vivek listen my man, your genius plan about playing 5 on 4 on the defensive side might work, all you need to do is trade away the scum bag Demarcus Cousins for a player that can shoot the three, get to the rim and slam viciously on anyone on his way. While we are at it, I know a player who fits the biill and that is the Toronto Raptors' very own.....Terrence Ross. You do this for me and I'll drop a chart topping single with your daughter who is dying to become famous."

conversation over. Drake leaves.

Vivek's phone ringing. Caller display shows...."Masai Ujiri".

...And the rest is history.

Last edited by ball4life; Tue Nov 10, 2015, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Does Drake even care about this team?

Remember the song by drake(fake) called " started from the "bottom??"

What bottom did that drake guy start from?? He raised inside forest hill!!! , had enough monay to be a part of a minor hockey league, father was a musician, dad worked WITH JERRY LEE LEWIS, yet he has a song talking about him starting from the bottom???

Yall must understand the evils of the mainstream music industry and how basically those socalled musicians are PLAYING a character and most of them confess what they do inside there songs to get there deals with the labels, so when that fake drake is claiming he made his start from the bottom, GUESS WHAT THAT DUDE IS CONFESSING TO YALL!!! He was basically RICH FROM HE WAS A CHILD!!! SO WHAT BOTTOM DID HE START FROM??? Read up what the word bottom really means family!!!

Listen to this song from the Dead Prez Crew, that will tell you about the music industry and how those lowlife goofs sold themselves and the Community for money!

Best Believe them lowlifes are ordered to put out songs that talk about how gangsta the are(bahahahah), How much money they have(hmmm), how much women they mack( ) how much people they shoot......blah blah blah blah, they are slaves of the system! they are there promoting evil to the children cause they know that the children sadly hear what is on the radio and their masters tell them basically Poison the Hoods with negative songs...Notice those goofs all they sing about is violence and drugs, look at rick ross, who was a Police Guard! yet now is some big gangsta(bahahahah)

Yall must understand those goofballs are system promoters, agenda, keep the Children ignorant, and violent, they don't care about the Children or the areas they come from, they got out(sold themselves for money) and they mock and ridicule the People from the Areas they aledgly come from.

Listen to this song from a Real Artist that will tell you about those lowlife cowards:

those mainstream artists get heat Checked from the Christian Brothas cause they know what those fags are trying to do!!! they trying to make the Children give themselves to the system either as poision peddlers, or inside jail for trying to make illegal money. they mainstream artists don't tell the Youth to Educate Yourselves, That Your Royalty and Women are Your Completion so Find a Wife and don't sleep around. Love your Mother and Father, Respect Your Elders, Feed Your Family.

Listen to this Song family:

Heat check those rat goof mainstream dogs family....drake you aint fooling None..started from the bottom? bahahahah

Listen to this Song Family:

Heat Check those mainstream dogs!!!
                Last edited by Axel; Wed Nov 11, 2015, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Repping the Christ Who Gives us Life, Died on The Cross and Rose Again, cause Him a de True Boss,

That's why We Rep The Seven, Heaven is our Home, Put 2 nails to mainstreams dome,

We nah Play, Burn Play All Day, Only One Way, That's What We rep Monday To Sunday, We Pray to God Yahweh. He Sees His Children, And Gives us Blessings, Black, Brown, Yellow, Red and White We All tight, United as The Chozen Crew, Gods Children, So True,

Beat the mainstream Down, Cause We Cross Every town, Repping Cause We Inside Japan! Land Of The Rising Son!! Christ Kingdom already WON!!!

Watching the mainstream goofs, throwing them off the roof, erry time they see we, they call security,

they Hurt the Young with there songs, so they get strung!, They posion the Hood with evil, We Repping the People!!!

The Hood Follows us Wherever We Go, BrotherHood, That's Why We Good!

Should Know that The People Is Learning, And Christ Kingdom Growing!,

We Flow To Free Minds, Knowing God The Creator Created Time, to give everyone a Chance to BE Saved, saving yall from the Grave, James 4:5 Tells yall, Or do you think Scripture says without reason that he jealously longs for the spirit he has caused to dwell in us? James 4:5

That's Why we War against the devils of the mainstream cause We On Christ Team, Don't be controlled by the machine!!!, We Can BE Nice To all but to the mainstream dogs, We Mean!!!

We trying to change the ways of the mainstream rappers, Promote Good and Upliftment to the People, change your ways and we will be the First to congratulate, It's Not too late, They can be free, just fight against the illuminati,

Yall mainstream artists have been blessed with a Gift, use To Upilft, We Love All, Including Yall, but as Long as Yall rep evil, we defend the People

Comment

Lol

Comment

Westboro takes on hip hop. Is that what this thread has come to?

Aubrey used to call me on my cell phone.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Westboro takes on hip hop. Is that what this thread has come to?

Aubrey used to call me on my cell phone.

Comment

CB4champ makes a great point in that middle post between all his Christian free styling posts. Mainstream pop music in general not just hip hop really has nothing to say anymore and just exists for the clubs and to rot kids brains. I used to actually look up to rappers when I was younger, like Jay z, dip set, cash money. As you get older you realize there is no gangsters or mob bosses rapping mainstream hip hop. That's why I still love Eminem, his lyrics, image and modesty have always been sincere.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm fairly sure Drake is in LA working on his new albums and that's why he hasn't been to any Raptors games yet.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              I'm fairly sure Drake is in LA working on his new albums and that's why he hasn't been to any Raptors games yet.
                              And you would be correct

Comment

I don't care about this team lmao I have literally zero hype for this year
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X