X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 wings in Raptors history

http://www.tsn.ca/talent/lewenberg-r...ayers-1.108354

Thoughts?

I think #1 and #2 is pretty easy. Jack and Lewenberg got it right. Leo putting Christie #2 over DeRozan on his list though is laughable.

But speaking of Christie, he's #3 on my list. Just like Antonio Davis, i think Christie is one of the most underrated/underappreciated player in Raps history. He was a great player for the Raptors, probably the best perimeter defender they've ever had.

My top 5

1. Vince Carter
    2. DeMar DeRozan
    3. Doug Christie
    4. Morris Peterson
    5. Anthony Parker

Honourable Mention - T-Mac
    Mamba Mentality

Walt Williams! How can anyone leave the Wizard off the list, just the high socks make him top 3.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

On a related note, for a team approaching 20 years, this is the saddest list ive ever seen. Anthony parker? Lol fml. Imagine the list looking like this 2020:

1. Demar derozan
      2. Vince carter
      3.Bruno caboclo
      4. Terrence ross
      5. Doug Christie

Honorable mention: Kevin Durant (what? )
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I would put mcgrady ahead of parker

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          http://www.tsn.ca/talent/lewenberg-r...ayers-1.108354

Thoughts?

I think #1 and #2 is pretty easy. Jack and Lewenberg got it right. Leo putting Christie #2 over DeRozan on his list though is laughable.

But speaking of Christie, he's #3 on my list. Just like Antonio Davis, i think Christie is one of the most underrated/underappreciated player in Raps history. He was a great player for the Raptors, probably the best perimeter defender they've ever had.

My top 5

1. Vince Carter
          2. DeMar DeRozan
          3. Doug Christie
          4. Morris Peterson
          5. Anthony Parker

Honourable Mention - T-Mac
          Leo Rautins makes me want to stab forks into my eyeballs then run full speed at a brick wall. I can't stand the guy on any level.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I would go with:

1) Vince Carter
            2) Demar Derozan
            3) Morris Peterson
            4) Doug Christie
            5) Anthony Parker
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
              Leo Rautins makes me want to stab forks into my eyeballs then run full speed at a brick wall. I can't stand the guy on any level.
              It would not be much of a discussion if everyone was in complete agreement on the list. Leo plays the fan base like a fiddle, he get the reaction he is looking for.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I can't see how anyone can justify putting Parker ahead of TMac.

Jalen Rose might deserve some consideration too.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

I can solely on longevity. TMac only had one really good season here before bolting to Orlando.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    I can solely on longevity. TMac only had one really good season here before bolting to Orlando.
                    True, but Parker didn't have any good seasons

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Rose played 2 1/2 seasons in Toronto, his 20014/05 was pretty darn good. Rose put up 18.5 points, he shot 39.4% from 3 and 45.5% from the field, chipping in 3.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                      X