Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would any Raptors team in our 20 year history have made the playoffs in the Western Conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would any Raptors team in our 20 year history have made the playoffs in the Western Conference?

If every year since 1995/1996 the team the Raptors fielded had had to play in the Western Conference, would this franchise have ever made the playoffs?
    Of course the team would have developed much differently if it were in the West, but I think it's still an interesting question.
    Yes
    81.82%
    No
    18.18%

none.............

Comment

wow, what a buzz kill.

still love me some Raptors

Comment

does this even matter? lol

Comment

C-Low wrote: View Post
          does this even matter? lol
          Would Bill Gates have become the world's richest man if he was born in a village in Somalia?!!!!!!

Think about it!

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
            Would Bill Gates have become the world's richest man if he was born in a village in Somalia?!!!!!!

Think about it!
            Mind blown!

Comment

Yes. Last year's team and the 2001 VC led team would have. Last year's team had a winning record against the west, and have swept a lot of them.

Comment

unmeasurable. team would have been built different and gameplay would be elevated to their opponents.

my opinion at least.

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
                  Yes. Last year's team and the 2001 VC led team would have. Last year's team had a winning record against the west, and have swept a lot of them.
                  You realize our record last year wouldn't have gotten us in the playoffs in the west right?

Comment

Working...
                  X