This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    I do remember that too, lol i think u missed season 2 draft as well, maybe even the dynasty!
    haha yep! Turns out autopilot guides you to the sweet land of champions! haha

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
      haha yep! Turns out autopilot guides you to the sweet land of champions! haha
      Its true. The guys i play in money leagues used to kill it in baseball basketball and football with the autopilot teams.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Its true. The guys i play in money leagues used to kill it in baseball basketball and football with the autopilot teams.
        Humans can't help but decide with emotion. Computers are heartless and feel nothing.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Well I'm obviously keeping Westbrook. I think I'm keeping Noel too. Maybe Holiday.

Anyone with a guy they have to franchise but don't want to please check out my roster and see if there's anything you'd like to swap.
          Unfortunately, Keeper has never allowed for Off-season moves. If players need to moved to avoid losing them because of the Franchise clause, that must happen before the Trade Deadline.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Unfortunately, Keeper has never allowed for Off-season moves. If players need to moved to avoid losing them because of the Franchise clause, that must happen before the Trade Deadline.
            I thought we've been allowed to swap keepers in the offseason?

Comment

• Can I ask what the rules for keeper are exactly, Joey?

I just hope i didn't make a mistake asking to join.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                I thought we've been allowed to swap keepers in the offseason?
                Nope. Thats why Russell Westbrook made it to Free Agency last year. Lebron was his Franchise and he opted to keep Russ for the playoff run instead of moving him like I did with CP3 before the Deadline.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Can I ask what the rules for keeper are exactly, Joey?

I just hope i didn't make a mistake asking to join.
                  Rules are on the 1st page of this thread. Have a read and then come back with any questions.
                  Its simple though man. You'll be fine!

Comment

Rules are on the 1st page of this thread. Have a read and then come back with any questions.
                    Its simple though man. You'll be fine!
                    Thank goodness.

When guys talked cash, I thought "real money' was gonna be involved.

Anyways, not sure who my Keeper is on my team, LOL.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Thank goodness.

When guys talked cash, I thought "real money' was gonna be involved.

Anyways, not sure who my Keeper is on my team, LOL.
                      Yahoo has your roster. You can go and choose.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/768/10

Comment

At, forgot that rule. Thanks.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          At, forgot that rule. Thanks.
                          Besides, why trade for them when they'll be available in Free Agency to the highest bidder?? Haha

Comment

• I'll keep the Franchise Tag on Boogie Cousins.

I'll also be keeping Andrew Wiggins, Rudy Gay and Eric Bledsoe.

Things may change, but those are my selections if everything remains the same for the next 2 months.

Comment

• I'll be keeping Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis and Kyrie Irving.

Comment

• Keeper Submission

Here are my tentative keepers:
                                • Russell Westbrook (1st keeper tag)

I'm going to re-draft the rest and take my chances as of now.

Comment

Working...
                                X