This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Just to further my case on the FAAB system, we've been using is since season 1 in the NFL dynasty and it's been a success there. Maybe people in that league can add their two cents?
    I'd be in favour of that for Keeper. We use it for Dynasty now, with claims being processed 3 times weekly. Definitely added a new dimension to adding players.

Comment

Well guys, I wrote up in the other thread I'm interested in joining next year. I think that the strike idea is smart, but I also think that if a league is to stay alive, you need reserve GM's. Similar to how a room on Chatzy/forum can have Temporary Mods. It keeps stuff in order as well.

Let me know what you think, and also let me know if it is possible to join. It would be my 1st time doing fantasy basketball at all.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

skywalker domination. well deserved man.
        dude i always try my best to make your vs week as tough as possible.

im down for trying out the faab in the keeper.

cody73 i'm sure you're now on a standby list.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Well guys, I wrote up in the other thread I'm interested in joining next year. I think that the strike idea is smart, but I also think that if a league is to stay alive, you need reserve GM's. Similar to how a room on Chatzy/forum can have Temporary Mods. It keeps stuff in order as well.

Let me know what you think, and also let me know if it is possible to join. It would be my 1st time doing fantasy basketball at all.
          These leagues typically have wait lists.

Comment

Koncept delete your mailbox
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              Koncept delete your mailbox
              Wrong league ceez. Haha

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

drizz wrote: View Post
                cody73 i'm sure you're now on a standby list.
                These leagues typically have wait lists.
                The waiting list is mostly for Dynasty at this point. I'm not sure there's anyone lined for Keeper yet. I'll have a look, but I have no problem putting Cody at the top of the list. Last time someone would have put their name in would've been last summer or earlier, so who knows if they're even still interested or serious about participating.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  The waiting list is mostly for Dynasty at this point. I'm not sure there's anyone lined for Keeper yet. I'll have a look, but I have no problem putting Cody at the top of the list. Last time someone would have put their name in would've been last summer or earlier, so who knows if they're even still interested or serious about participating.
                  Like I said, PM me if I can join or not. I get the waiting list idea though.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Congrats to Steph Curry on an MVP season. Enjoy

Comment

I'd be in favour of that for Keeper. We use it for Dynasty now, with claims being processed 3 times weekly. Definitely added a new dimension to adding players.
                      I question whether changing the regular season FA signing format of the Fantasy Keeper league to be exactly the same as the Dynasty League will actually cure last season's participation plague.

Additionally, I trust that the managers who deserted the league last season are not invited to return again.
                      RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                        Additionally, I trust that the managers who deserted the league last season are not invited to return again.
                        Right are you Realizar. We've already got Cody signed up to take over one of those spots, which is likely Keeping it Real, since we know he's definitely out. Who else needs to go? I'll have a look through this weekend and figure out where our owners are at.

Comment

Right are you Realizar. We've already got Cody signed up to take over one of those spots, which is likely Keeping it Real, since we know he's definitely out. Who else needs to go? I'll have a look through this weekend and figure out where our owners are at.
                          Alrighty!
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

MACK11 is interested in joining as well, so if we need someone, he's at the Top. Having a look through the Managers I'm not sure who else would need to be replaced, but we'll find out once registration starts and we start needing peoples keepers.

Comment

We can always cut people during the season and replace them then. In fact, this might be the best method of it's a real problem now. I'm sure there would be people willing to take over a team mid-season. They are guaranteed a seat for the following season then after all.

Comment

We can always cut people during the season and replace them then. In fact, this might be the best method of it's a real problem now. I'm sure there would be people willing to take over a team mid-season. They are guaranteed a seat for the following season then after all.
                                I'm down with that, if that is indeed what happens.

I really don't care, as this is all for fun in the end, right?
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X