Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely sign up for a minor league, so hopefully my dynasty affiliation isn't held against me (which it shouldn't since it is separate from the keeper "universe").
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'd like to be in a league that does full re-draft every year. I used to do that with my boys, but they've all abandoned that league.

If one's made and there's room for lil ol' me, I'm in. Regular posters would be good to have, as they'd be easy to harass for not setting lineups!

Comment

Some ideas to consider:

I'll toss this out for your consideration in terms of a redraft league. Align it to match a fantasy football roster management. The basics:
        • Set rosters only once per week (Set them no later than Sundays before games start and then it's locked for the week of games. So in this case Sun-Sat; you can update you lineups as far into the future as you want.)
        • Waiver wire period is Thu-Tue to place claims and then on Wed the claims are processed.

And that's it. Everyone can only "lock" their lineups once and will be forced to strategize talent versus games played that week and once it's set they can sit back until next week.

In doing this we make it as simple as possible for new people and also its not very time consuming. They get a taste of fantasy basketball and they can decide then if they want to move on to something more complicated (keeper) or something advanced (dynasty) later.

Comment

I like those ideas, definitely in if it gets set up.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I'll toss this out for your consideration in terms of a redraft league. Align it to match a fantasy football roster management. The basics:
            • Set rosters only once per week (Set them no later than Sundays before games start and then it's locked for the week of games. So in this case Sun-Sat; you can update you lineups as far into the future as you want.)
            • Waiver wire period is Thu-Tue to place claims and then on Wed the claims are processed.

And that's it. Everyone can only "lock" their lineups once and will be forced to strategize talent versus games played that week and once it's set they can sit back until next week.

In doing this we make it as simple as possible for new people and also its not very time consuming. They get a taste of fantasy basketball and they can decide then if they want to move on to something more complicated (keeper) or something advanced (dynasty) later.
            Are we talking about changing this league? Or creating another RR fantasy basketball league?

Comment

Joey had an idea to create a totally new league; redraft.

I am proposing ideas for that league. I'm pretty sure everyone is happy with the other two leagues except for some inactivity. This new league is supposed to be for more casual players.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                Are we talking about changing this league? Or creating another RR fantasy basketball league?
                Forming a "minor" league.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  Forming a "minor" league.
                  Exactly! A "developmental league".

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Exactly! A "developmental league".

A condition should be that the team names need to as ridiculous as most minor league sport team names.

Comment

• It would be funny if those in the "big leagues" could hand out the names. I'd love to have a "baby apollos" team in the system. Haha

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        It would be funny if those in the "big leagues" could hand out the names. I'd love to have a "baby apollos" team in the system. Haha

What about the "Baby Bonds"
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Pounded Rocks

Comment

• Rim Polishers.

Comment

• Loving this brainstorming session guys. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Flaming Moes

Comment

Working...
                                X