This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    I'll be keeping Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis and Kyrie Irving.
    Sweet keepers, bruh! None are franchised?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Sweet keepers, bruh! None are franchised?
      Thanks man! Durant is Franchised; I was looking to move him this past year, but couldn't get fair value with his injuries.

So with that, I've got $90 to spend on filling out my team .. I completely blew it last year but wasting most of my money on Al Jefferson ... hopefully I actually stick to my plan this year... sometimes you just black out during Auction Drafts and come to having made horrible decisions. Lol
      Last edited by Joey; Sat Aug 29, 2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• The excitement of an auction draft can distract you from a plan no doubt. I think if you're going to mismanage your money it's better to be the overspender than the underspender because at least you're getting legit high end talent in most cases; you can find some steals with $1 players too.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Nope. Thats why Russell Westbrook made it to Free Agency last year. Lebron was his Franchise and he opted to keep Russ for the playoff run instead of moving him like I did with CP3 before the Deadline.
          And I'm really happy he did because it allowed me to now parlay that into a $30 Russell Westbrook. I'm going to be in the playoffs competing for a title in my second year out of retirement, book it.

Comment

• My Keepers are going to be Drummond and Anderson.

Rubio, Bryant and the like..... I need a new backcourt.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• BALLSWIN - 2015/16 Fantasy Keepers

Franchise Tag ($50)
              • John Wall - 3rd year

Keeper Tag ($120)
              • Mike Conley - 1st year
              • Draymond Green - 1st year
              • Elfrid Payton - 1st year
              • Pau Gasol - 1st year
              RR OG

Comment

• Quick question gentlemen,

As of right now our draft is schedule for 4 PM EST on Sunday, October 25th, and I am wondering if it is at all possible to move that a little earlier? Maybe an hour earlier so we start at 3PM EST?

The Dynasty draft is at 1PM EST, and that shouldn't take much longer than an hour or so, right?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                  Quick question gentlemen,

As of right now our draft is schedule for 4 PM EST on Sunday, October 25th, and I am wondering if it is at all possible to move that a little earlier? Maybe an hour earlier so we start at 3PM EST?

The Dynasty draft is at 1PM EST, and that shouldn't take much longer than an hour or so, right?
                  I feel like it's a bit too early.... I'd rather have it later, say around 5 PM instead?

But I'm already thinking of guys to draft and stuff..... this is gonna be a unique approach for me....
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I say we move it to Saturday, where it doesn't mess with my football Sundays... otherwise, I'm with Skywalker. Earlier the better, Cowboys start at 4:25 EST.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      I say we move it to Saturday, where it doesn't mess with my football Sundays... otherwise, I'm with Skywalker. Earlier the better, Cowboys start at 4:25 EST.
                      I'd prefer to keep it the same. It's been set for so long, I wouldn't want to change it now.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                        I'd prefer to keep it the same. It's been set for so long, I wouldn't want to change it now.
                        I'm good with it remaining status quo, just chippin in with my 2 cents if it does get moved!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          YUP

You gain some loose others......

Any discussion should be aimed at next season

Comment

• Waiting for this draft has me super nervous.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Why so nervous?

Comment

• I'm really struggling with keepers. Any help?

Air Dawgs

Lebron (franchise tag)
                                Jimmy Butler
                                Klay Thompson
                                Rudy Gobert
                                Marc Gasol
                                Hassan Whiteside
                                Kyle Lowry
                                Kemba Walker
                                Goran Dragic

Lebron plus 4? Which 4? There might even be an argument for dumping Lebron and keeping 6 of the other remaining guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X