Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Lowe - 33 Crazy Predictions

Raptors acquire Jeff Green?

The Raptors have bad memories of Joe Johnson bulldozing them in the post, and they have all their own picks, plus the midsize expiring deals linked to Landry Fields and Chuck Hayes. Atlanta and Detroit could use a boost on the wing, and it’s easy to see Green fitting as a hybrid forward in both Houston and New York. Denver’s roster seems ripe for a trade, though the Nuggets are crowded on the wing.

Green could fit in lots of places. If Boston doesn’t view him as a long-term core piece, he’ll be easy to move.
    No action at the trade deadline?

Still: The league is like the wild, wild west right now. No one is quite sure what path the cap will take, and uncertainty can breed caution; no one wants to make a move that looks silly two years later.
    On Kyle Lowry

25. Kyle Lowry will make the All-Star team.

It’s time, and these things can be kind of like the Oscars, where guilt drives voters to reward people who really should have won the year before. The competition is tighter this season with Rose and Rondo back, but the Raps are going to be good, and the coaches will reward them with at least one All-Star spot.

READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE AND GIVE MY MAN ZACH LOWE SOME CLICKS
    http://grantland.com/the-triangle/33...he-nba-season/
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

It's a fun read

Comment

Jeff Green was really fun to watch last year on that pathetic Boston squad. I'm wondering if his stats are padded because of that though. Any thoughts on that?

Comment

92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
        Jeff Green was really fun to watch last year on that pathetic Boston squad. I'm wondering if his stats are padded because of that though. Any thoughts on that?
        Yes a bit it has.

What do you think of this trade? near the deadline if the Raptors feel they need a boast http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kq5b2ce

Comment

They were basically the same thing Evan Turner put up on the sixers. Jeff is a solid glue guy and not a first option.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Yes a bit it has.

What do you think of this trade? near the deadline if the Raptors feel they need a boast http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kq5b2ce
            As much as I'd like to see Landry's contract dumped, and Hansbrough used as trade bait, I'm not on board with giving up on Ross this quickly. When a guy is that athletic, and can shoot the 3, I think he's too valuable to trade this early. We'll see if he becomes a Jason Richardson, or a Gerald Green. If we could also squeeze out a pick I would be more inclined to say yeah.

Comment

He actually under-preformed last year as he never got it rhythm. I look for him to put up better stats this year with better efficiency.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

As much as I'd like to see Landry's contract dumped, and Hansbrough used as trade bait, I'm not on board with giving up on Ross this quickly. When a guy is that athletic, and can shoot the 3, I think he's too valuable to trade this early. We'll see if he becomes a Jason Richardson, or a Gerald Green. If we could also squeeze out a pick I would be more inclined to say yeah.
                I think Ross is not a whole lot different then Danny Green.

Comment

Hansbrough Hayes Fields Lou Nogueira for Green Wallace Olynyk Bynum. Do it or not?

Comment

Working...
                  X