Parliament Hill under attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    How about attack on our soldiers few days ago? One killed, one injured.

How about Lee Rigby killing in London?

One isis-linked punk attacked nypd cops with axe. How about this?

How about that guy from Australia who tried to cut police officer's head before being shot?

Just few weeks ago, London police foiled attack on British land. Arrested terrorists who wanted to blow up something and slash random people heads.
    !!
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      There's a difference between "crazed lunatics" and what is going in with ISIS. Maybe you should look into that a bit more.

I suppose it's just a coincidence that these guys were recent converts to RADICAL Islam and that one of them was investigated by the RCMP in the summer for his radical views.

The memorial shooter tried to join ISIS but couldn't get there.

But you're right, it's better to just bury your head in the sand and pretend it's just another "crazed lunatic"

I suppose that's the same as the guy that attacked New York cops with a hatchet. And the guy who beheaded a woman at his work in Oklahoma a month or so ago.

Or the guy in the UK that beheaded a soldier in broad day light.

Ya just all crazed lunatics. Except for the one thing they all had in common. I'll let you figure out what that is.
      Your really blaming Muslims for that ???
      Are you fucking retarded?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        No I'm not blaming Muslims.

I am blaming RADICAL "Muslims" that are taking over a peaceful religion and using it as a guise to murder innocent people. ISIS aka the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria is one of those groups. They encourage "Jihad" and lone wolfs to attack non-Muslims specifically military and police officers. That is what I am talking about.

Boko Haram in Nigeria that kidnapped all of those school girls and sold them as sex slaves and wipe out Christian villages. That's what I'm referring to.

I have Muslim friends that are pissed that these lunatics are doing this in the name of their peaceful religion.
        Because its 2015

Comment

LOL. He's blaming extremist Muslims. Those 20% or 30% of whole Muslim population.

Comment

LOL. He's blaming extremist Muslims. Those 20% or 30% of whole Muslim population.
            Unfortunate 20-30% of 1billion people is a lot which makes for a very serious threat. (I'm not sure if it's 20-30%) but there's massacres going on all over the world right now by these groups with these specifically RADICAL beliefs.

I'm sorry if you can't see that, or don't want to.
            Because its 2015

Comment

Unfortunate 20-30% of 1billion people is a lot which makes for a very serious threat. (I'm not sure if it's 20-30%) but there's massacres going on all over the world right now by these groups with these specifically RADICAL beliefs.

I'm sorry if you can't see that, or don't want to.
              There are 2 billion Muslims in the world.

My Muslim friend just told me that.

and yes, 20-30% is a lot, that's why we can't destroy terrorism in few years.

Comment

The only way you destroy it is to kill them all...... and that is never going to happen nor should it.

Why are these extremists so angry? Because their lands and interests are constantly being interfered by Western interests. They have every damn right to be angry, in my opinion. There is 50+ years of injustice that is never going to be forgotten.

The best thing the US and its allies can do is gtfo of there. Let these people lead their own lives. Their continued interference is only creating a common and evil bond to do harm to the west.

And let us never forget this is not about democracy or protecting freedoms. If it was, Saudi Arabia would not be an ally.

Comment

It's not 20-30%
                  It's around 10% or even less
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

It's not 20-30%
                    It's around 10% or even less
                    That's still 200 million people
                    Because its 2015

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      The only way you destroy it is to kill them all...... and that is never going to happen nor should it.

Why are these extremists so angry? Because their lands and interests are constantly being interfered by Western interests. They have every damn right to be angry, in my opinion. There is 50+ years of injustice that is never going to be forgotten.

The best thing the US and its allies can do is gtfo of there. Let these people lead their own lives. Their continued interference is only creating a common and evil bond to do harm to the west.

And let us never forget this is not about democracy or protecting freedoms. If it was, Saudi Arabia would not be an ally.
                      If what you're saying true, why are the killing all Christians, Jews and Muslims of different sects? What does that have to do with the western world? What does raping mothers, selling daughters and killing brothers and fathers have to do with the western world?

It's about the caliphate. Convert or die. And it's about sharia law.
                      Because its 2015

Comment

A suggestion if I may: the discussion has moved beyond the Maccabi game...someone could move/start a thread on the new subject in the "Sprechien" (everything else goes forum)....it is unfair for those who just want to discuss basketball.

Comment

Paid my respects last night at the National War Memorial. Very sombre place.

Comment

"The footage of Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, which is yet to be released, is said to confirm investigators' fears that this was a meticulously planned terrorist attack."

Comment

If what you're saying true, why are the killing all Christians, Jews and Muslims of different sects? What does that have to do with the western world? What does raping mothers, selling daughters and killing brothers and fathers have to do with the western world?

It's about the caliphate. Convert or die. And it's about sharia law.
                              ISIS is using two main ways to create a following and gain power: hatred and fear.

Instilling hatred is nothing new. Look what did Hitler do with the Jews in Germany. ISIS is doing the same and the enemy is West. There are a lot of disenfranchised and displaced people in the Middle East (and around the world) and many rightly blame the West - in particular the US.

Instilling fear is also nothing new. Notice there are a lot of converts. Some convert due to anger but many convert for the very reasons you listed.

The rise of ISIS is in large due to the support previously received by the US when they were 'moderate' terrorists. Also, Gadahhfi and Hussein were bastards of the worst kind but they kept the religious fanatics in line. If the US had just stayed out of the middle east the world would be a much more stable place today.

Comment

i saw this on yahoo, while reading about the video the police are investigating.

"The Muslims are not happy!!
                                They're not happy in Gaza .
                                They're not happy in Egypt .
                                They're not happy in Libya .
                                They're not happy in Morocco .
                                They're not happy in Iran .
                                They're not happy in Iraq .
                                They're not happy in Yemen .
                                They're not happy in Afghanistan .
                                They're not happy in Pakistan .
                                They're not happy in Syria .
                                They're not happy in Lebanon .

So, where are they happy?

They're happy IN OAKLAND..
                                They're happy in Israel .
                                They're happy in Australia .
                                They're happy in England .
                                They're happy in France .
                                They're happy in Italy .
                                They're happy in Germany .
                                They're happy in Sweden .
                                They're happy in the USA .
                                They're happy in Canada .
                                They're happy in Norway .
                                They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?
                                Not Islam.
                                Not their leadership.
                                Not themselves.
                                THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
                                AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY
                                THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY)"

sums it up pretty nicely to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X