Parliament Hill under attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    There's been "terrorist threats" since 9/11. And crazy people since people walked the earth. Dont believe the hype!
    Hype? This might be one of the most ignorant comments I've ever read on this site.

It's no longer just a "threat" when Canadian soldiers are being killed by Canadian Jihadists in Canada.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

This has got to be one of the best pieces of news to come out of this:
      Stephen Harper spent about 15 minutes hidden in a Parliament Hill closet after a gunman stormed Centre Block where he and the rest of the Conservative caucus were guarded by MPs who’d fashioned sharp spears from flagpoles, sources say.
      Source

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        The fact that country's Commander-In-Chief had to hide in fucking closet shows how security is messed up in Parliament Hill.

Comment

that's pretty ninja

be better if they sat in a stairwell and crossed their fingers in meditation and then the weapons needed arrived while action jackson stormed the front

Comment

There is philosophy and than there is reality. One is espoused when you have nothing the other develops when you something to lose, in this case the national right to enjoy that Liberty which has now been compromised by extremists

Comment

I am glad that he successfully came out of the closet.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                The fact that country's Commander-In-Chief had to hide in fucking closet shows how security is messed up in Parliament Hill.
                In Canada, the CinC is the representative of the Queen....the Governor General who in turn appoints the chief of the defense forces. When it comes to military action/war declaration Parliament decides and the pm passes this on.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I am glad that he successfully came out of the closet.
                  He's gay?
                  Last edited by Bendit; Fri Oct 24, 2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Only he can answer that. I'm just glad the crazy guy was taken down before they had to test out how effective a flagpole is against a hunting rifle.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Only he can answer that. I'm just glad the crazy guy was taken down before they had to test out how effective a flagpole is against a hunting rifle.
                      To be fair, they were really pointy, from what I understand.

Comment

High tech Canadian security systems.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Hype? This might be one of the most ignorant comments I've ever read on this site.

It's no longer just a "threat" when Canadian soldiers are being killed by Canadian Jihadists in Canada.
                          One isolated incident buddy. Hasn't been claimed by the isis group, he was a crazed lunatic on his own. When I was in junior high kids were stabbed to death I'm taber alberta.Remember the prostitute killing pig farmer? The greyhound beheader? The gay ice pick killer? Oh, but now were under attack right? Everybody loves spinning a narrarative thats convenient for them.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

One isolated incident buddy. Hasn't been claimed by the isis group, he was a crazed lunatic on his own. When I was in junior high kids were stabbed to death I'm taber alberta.Remember the prostitute killing pig farmer? The greyhound beheader? The gay ice pick killer? Oh, but now were under attack right? Everybody loves spinning a narrarative thats convenient for them.
                            +10000000000000
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

There's a difference between "crazed lunatics" and what is going in with ISIS. Maybe you should look into that a bit more.

I suppose it's just a coincidence that these guys were recent converts to RADICAL Islam and that one of them was investigated by the RCMP in the summer for his radical views.

The memorial shooter tried to join ISIS but couldn't get there.

But you're right, it's better to just bury your head in the sand and pretend it's just another "crazed lunatic"

I suppose that's the same as the guy that attacked New York cops with a hatchet. And the guy who beheaded a woman at his work in Oklahoma a month or so ago.

Or the guy in the UK that beheaded a soldier in broad day light.

Ya just all crazed lunatics. Except for the one thing they all had in common. I'll let you figure out what that is.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

How about attack on our soldiers few days ago? One killed, one injured.

How about Lee Rigby killing in London?

One isis-linked punk attacked nypd cops with axe. How about this?

How about that guy from Australia who tried to cut police officer's head before being shot?

Just few weeks ago, London police foiled attack on British land. Arrested terrorists who wanted to blow up something and slash random people heads.

Comment

Working...
                                X