Maccabi Haifa @ Toronto Raptors 7:30PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now,who booked this game with Maccabi? Fire the ------

Messes up the chemistry of getting ready for the season...first game of the preseason would have been fine.

Now the team has to tangle with that other mess....the NY Knicks!!! It should have been the Bulls or something....serious competition.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      #freecherryandsteamerandletthemplayanywhereelsetha tisntrealtedtotheraptors
      I think that's going to be trending soon.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I am a Bebe believer, let him be backup C.

#PLAYBEBE

#RELEASETHEBRAZILIANS

Comment

• Frankly, Stiemsma looked pretty bad in this one, but he didn't have anyone to match up with.

I don't know how anyone can watch that game and come away thinking "keep Hamilton." He was horrid on both ends.

Cherry of course is laughably bad. No way he makes the cut.

Having seen Bruno and BeBe lead the team to victory, I'd be fine with them getting 3rd string minutes. No need for any of the scrubs. So you keep Stiemsma, because you always need another big.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If we keep Steamer, play Bebe ahead of him. Steamer is useless except picking up fouls.

Comment

• Steisma is a negative on offense and is grossly overrated on defense
              Steisma is hardly mobile and won't make rotations anywhere near quick enough to make a difference

okay he's got size and makes big men sweat a little to get a bucket, but chuck hayes plays good big on big defense (esp in the post)
              he's really foul prone and he hasn't shown any glimpses of hope so far

i would take hamilton, use bebe and hayes as backup Cs, and worst case scenario just play hansbrough for 5 minutes at backup center

Comment

• Really liked what i saw from Bebe tonight. I don't think he's physically ready though to play significant mins in the NBA.

Chuck Hayes is my backup C if i'm Casey. MUCH BETTER rebounder and defender than Stiemsma even though he's undersizd.

As for Stiemsma, Cherry, and Hamilton. I don' really care who makes the team because i doubt twhoever makes it get any meaningful mins.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yea at this point I don't care who makes the team as long as it isn't Will Cherry. And we all know Will won't be making the team because he's just that bad. Lucas really impressed me today and he looked a lot better than Steamer already. But obviously it's a small sample size and he is injury prone so I don't want to get too excited. But I am liking Bebe as our backup of the future. He is just so mobile and actually understands the defensive scheme better than I thought he would.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Really liked what i saw from Bebe tonight. I don't think he's physically ready though to play significant mins in the NBA.

Chuck Hayes is my backup C if i'm Casey. MUCH BETTER rebounder and defender than Stiemsma even though he's undersizd.

As for Stiemsma, Cherry, and Hamilton. I don' really care who makes the team because i doubt twhoever makes it get any meaningful mins.
                    Agreed, Hayes is the backup with some minutes to amir. Love it or hate it..
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Yea at this point I don't care who makes the team as long as it isn't Will Cherry. And we all know Will won't be making the team because he's just that bad. Lucas really impressed me today and he looked a lot better than Steamer already. But obviously it's a small sample size and he is injury prone so I don't want to get too excited. But I am liking Bebe as our backup of the future. He is just so mobile and actually understands the defensive scheme better than I thought he would.
                      yeah Lucas is dope. Just hope injuries are behind him.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Right now we don't have any size, which is why Steim is gonna make the team. You cannot look at Hansbro, Hayes or PP to guard C if JV gets in foul trouble. Even if he is a foul machine, it helps using him for a quick 2-3 mins in case our main bigs are in a bad situation. While I like JHam, there is no way he gets PT or is useful when we have guys like GV and Lou.

Comment

• Wish I caught this game.

Glad to see bebe played

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                            Right now we don't have any size, which is why Steim is gonna make the team. You cannot look at Hansbro, Hayes or PP to guard C if JV gets in foul trouble. Even if he is a foul machine, it helps using him for a quick 2-3 mins in case our main bigs are in a bad situation. While I like JHam, there is no way he gets PT or is useful when we have guys like GV and Lou.
                            i actually think hamilton makes the team. i have been a huge steimsma guy all summer but i think the best bet is on hamilton. i think that bebe gets in and pulled so he can see hayes. i think the best value of hayes is teaching bebe, in game, how to play.

i know bebe has only played one pre-season game and i am not saying he is the future or anything, but stiemsma isn't and he can't teach. really amir, jv and peterson have the front locked, with jj also able to play so stiemsma isn't as needed as before. this way we get some value from hayes' last year and bebe gets some time on the floor.

Comment

• Hamilton is a complete waste of a roster spot. He literally provides nothing we need. We have a glut of wing players all capable of scoring.

Steamer, on the other hand, could very well be our 2nd string center.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                i actually think hamilton makes the team. i have been a huge steimsma guy all summer but i think the best bet is on hamilton. i think that bebe gets in and pulled so he can see hayes. i think the best value of hayes is teaching bebe, in game, how to play.

i know bebe has only played one pre-season game and i am not saying he is the future or anything, but stiemsma isn't and he can't teach. really amir, jv and peterson have the front locked, with jj also able to play so stiemsma isn't as needed as before. this way we get some value from hayes' last year and bebe gets some time on the floor.
                                We literally played a T that was full of D2 talent and no real big. You really want to put Bebe against the Dwight Howards and Roy Hibberts of the league? Dude will get destroyed.

The 15th player will see close to no playing time, but I'd rather give it to someone in a spot we could use (C) as compared to a spot that we have 4-5 capable players for (SG/SF). Remember Casey isn't going to be going 11 men deep. He will probably keep his rotation at 8-9 guys, pushing guys like Hansbro and Johnson to end of that rotation.

Comment

Working...
                                X