Maccabi Haifa @ Toronto Raptors 7:30PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Both. Casey played a lineup of mostly Bench guys.
    You'll notice that the coaches & the front office haven't announced who's been cut yet. During the pre-Montreal departure interview, Coach intimated that its going to be a tough choice. For some reason, I think he's leaning toward Jordan Hamilton but, I'm hoping Greg Stiemsma makes the roster.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Basically none of this was really all that helpful. Neither FT stats matter. Who gives a shit when both players only have a single free throw attempt per game. And Hayes only played 12 min a game on average while stiemsa played 18. Per 36 stats are naturally gonna skew wildly for players with less minutes.

I could claim Quincy acy as a rookie was one of the best 3 point shooters in the league since per 36 he shot .500 from downtown.
      a 50% average isn't going to change no matter how you adjust the time. 6 minutes a game isn't ideal but it does give a comparison.

i also think someone on another thread showed that while hayes was on the floor we had one of our better defensive units.

can someone do an advanced stats comparison of the two players?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        a 50% average isn't going to change no matter how you adjust the time. 6 minutes a game isn't ideal but it does give a comparison.

i also think someone on another thread showed that while hayes was on the floor we had one of our better defensive units.

can someone do an advanced stats comparison of the two players?
        it would change immensely, especially since the 'averages' are really just extrapolated from miniscule data of players who play very limited minutes.

Comment

• DeMar Derozan is awesome! Probably the greatest Raptor ever.

Comment

Working...
          X