1 x - LA Lakers
    2 x - Dallas
    3 x - Utah
    4 Phoenix
    5 x - Denver
    6 Oklahoma City
    7 Portland
    8 San Antonio

The Match ups are crazy, each could be a West Final in any other year, personally i hope they end up like this :

1.LA
    2.Dallas
    3.Phoenix
    4.Utah
    5.Denver
    6.San Antonio
    7.Portland
    8.Okla

I think San An is going to make a push and the young kids in okla will finish in 8th spot ,Phoenix will end up in third because of an easier sked . Which would leave the Suns playing the Spurs hopefully re-igniting the rivalry they had a couple of years ago(where's big shot Rob when u need him) plus its D vs O in this one . Also would really like to see the KiD vs Kobe(Artest) in a 7 game series ! see what he's made of going against arguably the best wing defenders in the game i also like jeff green guarding kobe. Plus two "big" game players in Roy vs Dirk probably another 7 game series. The rest are pretty good also but these three would be great to see in the 1st round. Is there any match ups you guys would be interested in seeing ? In all we are in for some great playoff Basketball.
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Yeah, I like the idea of your match ups. You know what's crazy, Jack Armstrong reminded us on the broadcast tonight that Utah was the #8 spot in the playoffs last year in the west --- and they won 48 games! 48!! And that barely got them into the playoffs.
    http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

DarkKnight wrote: View Post
      Yeah, I like the idea of your match ups. You know what's crazy, Jack Armstrong reminded us on the broadcast tonight that Utah was the #8 spot in the playoffs last year in the west --- and they won 48 games! 48!! And that barely got them into the playoffs.
      Yeah and i think they took LA to 6 or 7 games if im not mistaken, the west has been so much better than the east for a long time now . Those teams are stacked over there the east is so predictable we all know Boston,Cavs,Magic and Hawks are going to win,the west is so deep you never when a 8th seed will topple a number one seed like GSW did a few years back vs Dallas.
      Last edited by rdiaz101; Tue Mar 30, 2010, 03:13 AM.

Herm Edwards

Comment

i would love nothing more than the Thunder to beat the lakers in a seven game series

Comment

cornbreadd wrote: View Post
          i would love nothing more than the Thunder to beat the lakers in a seven game series
          HA HA I know right it would make my year if that happened, that and Celts losing in the first round also which could very well happen this year.

Herm Edwards

Comment

rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
            Yeah and i think they took LA to 6 or 7 games if im not mistaken, the west has been so much better than the east for a long time now . Those teams are stacked over there the east is so predictable we all know Boston,Cavs,Magic and Hawks are going to win,the west is so deep you never when a 8th seed will topple a number one seed like GSW did a few years back vs Dallas.
            the utah jazz took the lakers to 5 games bro. that series wasnt even close.

Comment

Raffy15 wrote: View Post
              the utah jazz took the lakers to 5 games bro. that series wasnt even close.
              yeah youre right i think i was thinking of the Rcokets - Lakers that went 7

Herm Edwards

Comment

rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
                HA HA I know right it would make my year if that happened, that and Celts losing in the first round also which could very well happen this year.
                especially to the raptors. i would honestly run down the street screaming yes!
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Can someone explain to me WHY the west seems to be so much better than the east? If the Raps were in the west we'd be tied with Houston for the tenth spot.

Why is there such disparity between the conferences? Is it the talent pool, coaches, or what?

Scott.
                  Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Working...
                  X