The CB4 Smokebomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CB4 Smokebomb

So I was skimming DimeMag.com this morning, as I do every so many days. I was reading on particular Raptors article when this:

With the Raptors just a half-game up on the Bulls for the final playoff spot in the East and Chris Bosh’s impending free agency, this team doesn’t need any more distractions.
    DimeMag.com

Got me thinking about CB4's looming free agency and how much of a distraction it could be to the team. Do you all feel this looming free agency has become a smoke bomb, confusing and disrupting the locker room and on court product? I mean its obvious Bosh has checked out in terms of leadership and the rest of the guys lack direction. I think this is a major sub issue to the the CB4 saga that isn't getting much pub. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Mar 30, 2010, 09:23 AM.

Apollo wrote: View Post
    So I was skimming DimeMag.com this morning, as I do every so many days. I was reading on particular Raptors article when this:

DimeMag.com

Got me thinking about CB4's looming free agency and how much of a distraction it could be to the team. Do you all feel this looming free agency has become a smoke bomb, confusing and disrupting the locker room and on court product? I mean its obvious Bosh has checked out in terms of leadership and the rest of the guys lack direction. I think this is a major sub issue to the the CB4 saga that isn't getting much pub. Thoughts?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Bosh was never really a leader... You never see him push his guys like Garnett or Lebron do... and if you think calling your teammates out during an interview is leadership I've got nothing to say. How can a guy lead when he doesn't follow his own rules? "we got to play hard, defend, and take the ball to the rack more often" I haven't seen him do that for a 48 minutes just yet.

I am sorry, but I as a fan want Bosh's out of here. I am sick and tired of his attitude acting as if he is a victim here because his team is not winning.... Wade and Lebron have had much much worst teams that you and one has won a championship and the other one is about to win one... Give me a f***ing break. If anything we as fans are being victims here to having you keep taking jumpshots because you don't wanna go through the hassle of driving.....

Its time to breaks this team apart. Keep the young guys and flush out anyone above 25 years old ( except bargs, Get rid of him). We need to stop trying to patch things up and start rebuilding from group zero. It seems like all teams in T.O try to rise up one step too fast. Leafs, Raptors, Jays.... WE CANNOT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS BY just overpaying washed up all-stars...
    Take out the salami and cheese MAMA, this ball gameeeeee is OVERRRR!

Comment

[QUOTE=RAPMAN;10806]Correct me if I'm wrong but Bosh was never really a leader... You never see him push his guys like Garnett or Lebron do... and if you think calling your teammates out during an interview is leadership I've got nothing to say. How can a guy lead when he doesn't follow his own rules? "we got to play hard, defend, and take the ball to the rack more often" I haven't seen him do that for a 48 minutes just yet.

I am sorry, but I as a fan want Bosh's out of here. I am sick and tired of his attitude acting as if he is a victim here because his team is not winning.... Wade and Lebron have had much much worst teams that you and one has won a championship and the other one is about to win one... Give me a f***ing break. If anything we as fans are being victims here to having you keep taking jumpshots because you don't wanna go through the hassle of driving.....

Its time to breaks this team apart. Keep the young guys.QUOTE]

i kept everything that is right, but you want to keep bargnani, you want to keep some older guys like rasho who are very wise and can help you show the ropes and stuff or else yopu end up like the nets.

too many young guys who are lost and zone out on the court. we would get tore upmore than we do know.

word also is that at the all-star break bosh's new girl who's from new york or lives there somewhere along those lines was in his ear in dallas and uh, you know he's stuck focusing on the future and can't wait to get the hell out of here rather than trying to get his team good and focusing on the know.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
      X