Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1 - Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 109 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas was throwing the ball away and looked lost... Casey held faith longer than I did

Comment

• Magic up next on Saturday.

Let's go boys.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
        Just wanted to point out that JV wouldn't have gotten up the court fast enough to be in position for that free dunk Patterson got.

Just saying.
        Patterson was standing there the whole time. JV could have easily stood there and dunked don't make it look like Jonas isn't capable of that
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Though this is a typical raps game, can't get the 20... Nail bitter results

Comment

• Jack put it perfectly, we are a team that likes to turn the switch off and on too much. This is why games always come down to the wire with us and we can never just win easy. When we turn off the switch we turn it off for way too long. I know its a game of runs but letting a team make an 18-2 run is just too much. But overall I liked how we played. Our offense and defense looked good for most of the game. It was just so bad in those times that we turned off the switch that stats wise Atlanta looked really good offensively. Oh well its the first game and we did good relative to that.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• meanwhile, knicks are losing 98-65. LOVE IT!!

Comment

• Game 7 World Series let's gooooooooooooooooo! While I flip back to all the other NBA games

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                  Just wanted to point out that JV wouldn't have gotten up the court fast enough to be in position for that free dunk Patterson got.

Just saying.
                  I understand the adjustment, but you also understand that it was exactly what Atlanta wanted, right? JV was carrying the blowout for the first half of the 4th Q. Altanta had no answer to him at all, and it was destroying their D because guys were afraid to leave him to help. They started losing the lead when they stopped using him.

And what I don't like about it is just that. Casey made the adjustment to counter Atlanta, but it's what they wanted. They can't win if you can just keep beating them up inside. Amir, Jonas, and even Hansbrough with his activity, just ate them up all night. Our inside game was probably the biggest factor in this win, and it's what Casey went away from with the game on the line. I mean, he just kept letting them run ISOs...at least run a p'n'r with Amir to try and create some motion.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Game 7 World Series let's gooooooooooooooooo! While I flip back to all the other NBA games
                    Royals got this

Comment

• Yea DD played well other than being off offensively people need to chill. He actually played really good D and had a career high in rebounds and steals. He also made some good passes tonight as well. This is why I say no matter what he does people aren't going to be pleased. We have all been begging for him to show he can do more than just score, he finally did tonight and everyone is still mad. Smh. He also didn't get a couple calls that I thought he should, but it's okay that's part of the game
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        his stat line says enough for me. You're simply finding faults for the sake of finding faults. He's made a number of nice passes tonight in traffic or under double coverage.... he's missed shots. He makes 3 more and youre looking at a huge night all around.
                        It's done, it's a win, and I gave full credit to his effort, especially with the rebounding. 15 points on 16 shots (25% shooting) isn't exactly an impressive stat-line offensively, nor did I need to dig very deep. As I said, I don't even care that he had a poor shooting night. I care about him forcing his own shot off double-team ISO plays late in the 4th quarter, which helped fuel Atlanta's run. There was simply no need to do that, especially when the team was thriving while working the ball around to find open shots.

Comment

• exactly

Comment

• As soon as the bench + Jv came out! we starting losing

Lou and greivis look good together, the passing was amazing
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• LOL the knicks

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Okay guys we are going to win lol. Calm down
                                this guy telling us to calm down lmao
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X