Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1 - Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 109 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    And Brooklyn got destroyed by Boston. It was a good night.
    Rondo is fucking amazing.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Rondo is fucking amazing.
      Yeah. They can't afford to have him get injured again, that's for sure.

Comment

• Bulls announcers needs to calm down though w/ McBuckets, everytime the guy score they kept mentioning the word "Bird" lol.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Bulls announcers needs to calm down though w/ McBuckets, everytime the guy score they kept mentioning the word "Bird" lol.
          That's ridiculous...

But I do like the kid. I wasn't sold on him til the summer league. But it's obvious he'll be able to contribute in a variety of ways, including scoring beyond just 3pt shooting.

Comment

• What's weird about tonight's game is I actually thought Casey was coaching pretty well until the last 5-6 minutes. Part is obviously on players for execution, but it seemed like the team just stopped doing all the things that made them successful, so part of that has to be on the coach. We were a good team, and clearly the better team, for 42 minutes. We need as many of these blowouts as possible to stay blowouts.

Comment

• Solid win against a sneaky good Atlanta team despite the fact that a few guys struggled offensively.

Some questionable play/decisions down the stretch from the head coach on down but I'll chalk it up to it being the first game of the season.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Bulls announcers needs to calm down though w/ McBuckets, everytime the guy score they kept mentioning the word "Bird" lol.
                Bulls commentators are crazy especially Stacey King. Did you watch the Jimmy Butler game winner vs Atlanta in the preseason? Man went wild and compared Jimmy to MJ lol.

Comment

• Apparently the CN Tower lit up red and purple for the season opener? Didn't notice at all.

http://t.co/CaxAokw85U

Comment

• Just finished watching the game, my god Korver is unbelievably smooth with his 3 point shot.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      And Brooklyn got destroyed by Boston. It was a good night.
                      If Rondo stays healthy, the Cs might not be the pushover many thought.

Of course, Rondo staying healthy is less likely than the **insert lame joke here**

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Solid win against a sneaky good Atlanta team despite the fact that a few guys struggled offensively.

Some questionable play/decisions down the stretch from the head coach on down but I'll chalk it up to it being the first game of the season.

That is crucially important.

Atlanta is a good team and well coached.

Sucks they blew such a lead but W is most important int he end.

BTW - JV playing 21 minutes with 17 points (on 5 shots!) and 8 rebounds??? Yeah, lets keep treating this guy like a rookie.

#freeJV

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          Just finished watching the game, my god Korver is unbelievably smooth with his 3 point shot.
                          The ball never even touches the mesh. 100% perfect aim.

Comment

• DeRozan's offensive game deserves an F-. Horrible shot selection (tripple pump-fakes that nobody bites on, and forcing contested long jumpers), and dribbling into multiple defenders for no apparent reason.

If this was even 2 years ago, the Raptors would've lost, and DeRozan would've had an ugly statline. But here we are today, the Raptors win fairly easily, and DeRozan contributes in many other areas. He was super aggressive on the glass, and showed great anticipation in the passing lanes. Kudos to him for finding ways to help the team when his offense wasn't working.
                            Last edited by Nilanka; Thu Oct 30, 2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• He's getting a bit too showy offy with his dribbling for my liking, but it's hard to be mad at the guy when he pulls down 11 rebs and gets 6 stl.

I would like for him to keep his dribbling more fundamentaly sound and less flashy.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                If Rondo stays healthy, the Cs might not be the pushover many thought.

Of course, Rondo staying healthy is less likely than the **insert lame joke here**
                                Celtics managment is still in tank mode and so if Rondo stays healthy he is just help his trade stock .

Comment

Working...
                                X