Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pft. Banking on Morrow getting a block?

Comment

• You got me... I don't know the full rules on the tie so I put in Morrow! aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• You ain't gettin a block so I just hope Morrow doesn't shoot me out of this...

Comment

• I made my choice last time and paid for it. Hopefully it's your turn.

Comment

• Welp... at least this OKC game is on NBATV lol

Comment

• I really hope Dallas Indy don't go OT...

Comment

• Almost all cats in Skywalker vs Fully are up for grabs. You guys must be on pins and needles for this game haha

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Almost all cats in Skywalker vs Fully are up for grabs. You guys must be on pins and needles for this game haha
                  Wow and they're both having monster nights too ... Skywalker is always right there.

Comment

• Russell Enes and PJ need to ball out the rest of the way for a Fully W though.

Comment

• Good matchup Tucas, much respect! You lost to a team that's about to go on a Dynasty run, so it's OK, don't feel too bad.

Skywalker, congrats on your great season to this point, but something tells me that by the end of the week, you're going to know who your father is! In all seriousness though, you've always got an excellent team in both leagues and I look forward to this matchup with you. To be the best, you gotta beat the best... Watch out now!

Good luck, man! Here's to a healthy Finals for the both of us

Comment

• I thought for sure my run was over, but somehow this team finds a way to win!! AGAIN!

Great Matchup Fully! It was anyone's game.

Comment

• Gutsy matchups by both of you guys. Congrats guys. Good luck!

Comment

• Capela, warren, and Clarkson doing the scouting department proud last night.

Comment

• Noooooooooooooooooo Ruuuuuudddddddddyyyyyyy!!!

Hahaha That sucks... I'm gonna have to pull off some of the lesser categories to win this one... Hasn't stopped me yet, so forward we shall march!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Noooooooooooooooooo Ruuuuuudddddddddyyyyyyy!!!

Hahaha That sucks... I'm gonna have to pull off some of the lesser categories to win this one... Hasn't stopped me yet, so forward we shall march!
                                That's tough man. I'm still happy with that trade, and think you are too. Haha Even with how little Beal gave me this season. Wonder if you make the finals without Rudy.
                                I like when both sides are happy in trades. I prefer it when I'm the happiest, but ya .. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X