X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    TORONTO(AP)--

MNBC has signed native GTA Point Guard Cory Joseph to a deal, while releasing Aaron Brooks. Details of the Jospeh deal are still being hammered out, with an announcement on the terms likely to come by the weekend.
    I think Contract Numbers need to be established pretty quickly after the guy has been signed.
    A day is fine, but 4 days is a bit much. In my opinion.

Comment

• Tony Parker is available
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        I think Contract Numbers need to be established pretty quickly after the guy has been signed.
        A day is fine, but 4 days is a bit much. In my opinion.
        I believe he has 7 days from date of pick up to declare years as per CBA.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          I believe he has 7 days from date of pick up to declare years as per CBA.
          I guess I always just read the first part...

When a player is signed the team must immediately post on the league page or the league thread if it is a multi-season signing. If no mention is made within a one week window of the signing then the signing is deemed a one year deal regardless of cap space.
          Never realized there was a week allowance there ... I don't really like that to be honest, it really should be before the guy "suits" up for you, but obviously too late at this point.

As you were Mack!

Comment

• haha just exercising my rights fellas! I don't make the rules, I just break 'em! But not in this case...

Comment

• From Adrian Woj twitter:

News tonight that mcHAPPY has requested waivers on Bismarck Biyombo. Team officials remain tight lipped who their target on the waiver wire is. Should know more tomorrow.

Comment

From Adrian Woj twitter:

News tonight that mcHAPPY has requested waivers on Bismarck Biyombo. Team officials remain tight lipped who their target on the waiver wire is. Should know more tomorrow.
                Damn you Matt. I've been watching Anderson for weeks but was hoping to hold off until I could get a trade done first. As soon as you tipped me off, I put my claim in but obviously my $3 bid wasn't enough.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Damn you Matt. I've been watching Anderson for weeks but was hoping to hold off until I could get a trade done first. As soon as you tipped me off, I put my claim in but obviously my $3 bid wasn't enough.
                  I've got a leak if the name got out!

Lol

Comment

• From Woj:

Reports are the entire front office of mcHAPPY has been fired. Orkin has also been named a team sponsor.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I've had a number of young guys taken off waivers who were on my watch list this year. I know it burns.

Comment

• Woj tweet:

Sources say Anderson and mcHAPPY are still working on arrangements for contract years. Parties have until Christmas Day to work things out. Year 1 is a guarantee. Anderson's camp is pushing for 3 years. mcHAPPY GM is unsure.

Comment

From Woj:

Reports are the entire front office of mcHAPPY has been fired. Orkin has also been named a team sponsor.
                          TMZ has obtained a leaked video of mcHAPPY firing the entire front office. He seems a little upset.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            TMZ has obtained a leaked video of mcHAPPY firing the entire front office. He seems a little upset.

Close but it was much more savage.

Comment

• mcHAPPY team management has relented on the disputed final year of Kyle Anderson's contract and signed the talented rookie to a 3-year

Comment

mcHAPPY team management has relented on the disputed final year of Kyle Anderson's contract and signed the talented rookie to a 3-year
                                ...contract. mcHAPPY officials recognize the unique talents of this talented forward while also recognizing the system of play San Antonio utilizes plays to his strengths.

**damn phone**

Comment

Working...
                                X