This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Have to admit, I did NOT expect to be making this many moves this season. Once I moved Korver though, I could sense I had lost my guys ... currently 2-3 since the trade, and it feels like Boston when they traded Perkins .. been trying anything to get that fire back, but who knew ... Korver was our Glue.
    Have to admit I'd have a lot of mulligans if this were recreational golf

Comment

• Here's a bit of RRBA trivia for all you history buffs!

Way back in 2012, RRBA had it's first auction draft! At this point in the history of the league, there were no keepers, no one had been signed to any number of years, and every player in the NBA was available!! With this in mind, who was the very first player nominated out of the gate, and how much did he cost?

GO ahead! Guess! and NO CHEATING!

Comment

• Anthony Davis and a lot?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Anthony Davis and a lot?
          Axel, everyone was going for a lot back then... ahhh, those were the days! haha

But nope. There was someone with even more upside in our minds back then .... LOL

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
            Axel, everyone was going for a lot back then... ahhh, those were the days! haha

But nope. There was someone with even more upside in our minds back then .... LOL
            Either JV or AB

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              Either JV or AB
              AB, probably something ridiculous like 50 or 60. Final answer.

Comment

Have to admit, I did NOT expect to be making this many moves this season. Once I moved Korver though, I could sense I had lost my guys ... currently 2-3 since the trade, and it feels like Boston when they traded Perkins .. been trying anything to get that fire back, but who knew ... Korver was our Glue.
                Glue can always be reacquired. I'm trying to avoid being a treadmill team and back to back 8th place finished would be treadmillian.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  Either JV or AB
                  hahaha that's right ! Andrea Bargnani! But he went for the bargain price of $40 hahaha

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                    hahaha that's right ! Andrea Bargnani! But he went for the bargain price of $40 hahaha
                    And just like real life, he was a disappointment. Now all he has is his record in the amnesty section of the cap sheet.

So sad I missed the first season.

Comment

• whatever.... i accidentally bought andrew bynum on a bad connection as my 'star'. teams can be rebuilt!
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          You guys are 1 and 2 on the Cap Summary list ... super easy to review and approve. Good work!

Comment

You guys are 1 and 2 on the Cap Summary list ... super easy to review and approve. Good work!
                            Just trying to make your life easier Joey.

Comment

• The NBA only wishes their trade deadline had this much excitement.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                The NBA only wishes their trade deadline had this much excitement.
                                Oh man, NBA coverage would EXPLODE. Woj bombs left and right.

So have I caught up in total trades for the year yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X