Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ. Miles is available. Looking for cap space in return or a 1 year contract. This week alone in 2 games:

.485 fg%
    1.000 ft%
    6 3s
    41 points
    9 rebs
    4 ast
    6 stl
    2 to

Tough to find that production on waiver wire. He has 2 years left so fills a roster spot for next year, he is under contract with Pacers for 2 more years, and should thrive off ball when George returns.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      CJ. Miles is available. Looking for cap space in return or a 1 year contract. This week alone in 2 games:

.485 fg%
      1.000 ft%
      6 3s
      41 points
      9 rebs
      4 ast
      6 stl
      2 to

Tough to find that production on waiver wire. He has 2 years left so fills a roster spot for next year, he is under contract with Pacers for 2 more years, and should thrive off ball when George returns.
      Mack North finally accepts a mcHAPPY trade!!!

Unfortunately Embiid wasn't involved!

Comment

CJ. Miles is available. Looking for cap space in return or a 1 year contract. This week alone in 2 games:

.485 fg%
        1.000 ft%
        6 3s
        41 points
        9 rebs
        4 ast
        6 stl
        2 to

Not anymore!!

lol... I'm using my Amnesty Clause on Cory Joseph and his 3 years left.

Comment

• So might as well just throw the "15 man roster" part of the CBA out the window then ... and just say carry as many as you like.

Comment

Embiid is the future Shaq, especially with his recent weight gain. My team is still gonna look very nice for the foreseeable future, so I'm not trying to mortgage the future for this season alone.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              So might as well just throw the "15 man roster" part of the CBA out the window then ... and just say carry as many as you like.
              I think roster spots should have to be filled to 15. If you put waivers on a guy and don't get him, then you should have another guy you put a bid in for.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                I think roster spots should have to be filled to 15. If you put waivers on a guy and don't get him, then you should have another guy you put a bid in for.
                I have 3 waiver claims out.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote:
                  Fallout of the waiver rule change.

I'd have 15 men right now but instead I have to wait to be processed on Saturday.

This is a reaction to every action.
                  Really? I saw this as being fallout for the "Trade for Nothing" rule we just implemented.

Whatever. Like I said, I don't care anymore. Anyone else want to be Commissioner? Doesn't mean much really .. just a title.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Really? I saw this as being fallout for the "Trade for Nothing" rule we just implemented.

Whatever. Like I said, I don't care anymore. Anyone else want to be Commissioner? Doesn't mean much really .. just a title.
                    We did run into this scenario earlier this year when someone dropped a guy and then lost out on their subsequent waiver claim. They should have not dropped the guy without it being tied to the waiver claim, but the issue was highlighted then, with the delay from the waiver process compared to last year's "first come first served" process.

As long as all the appropriate steps are to bring the roster back up to 15 within the next waiver process, then it all seems legit. If someone has 2 spots to fill, then they should probably put in 3 or 4 claims though, to ensure that they get it taken care of as quickly as possible. The intent of the rule was to make sure people fielded a full roster and didn't load up contracts on fewer players. I don't think a day or two is going to break that intent.

Perhaps, moving forward, a roster freeze should be in effect until a team brings their roster back up to 15 (which would have delayed mcHappy's moves).
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      We did run into this scenario earlier this year when someone dropped a guy and then lost out on their subsequent waiver claim. They should have not dropped the guy without it being tied to the waiver claim, but the issue was highlighted then, with the delay from the waiver process compared to last year's "first come first served" process.

As long as all the appropriate steps are to bring the roster back up to 15 within the next waiver process, then it all seems legit. If someone has 2 spots to fill, then they should probably put in 3 or 4 claims though, to ensure that they get it taken care of as quickly as possible. The intent of the rule was to make sure people fielded a full roster and didn't load up contracts on fewer players. I don't think a day or two is going to break that intent.

Perhaps, moving forward, a roster freeze should be in effect until a team brings their roster back up to 15 (which would have delayed mcHappy's moves).
                      I'm in agreement with this.

Comment

Damn you Matt, you screwed up my streak of being involved in trades. Had 4 straight and 5 of the last 6 until today!!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Lol Dictator? Seriously? Whatever mcHAPPY.

Comment

• Come on guys, we're all (internet) friends here.

Except Tucas......

...don't trust that guy....

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Damn you Matt, you screwed up my streak of being involved in trades. Had 4 straight and 5 of the last 6 until today!!
                              Don't worry, I'm done!

Waiver claims hopefully get processed and I'm heading to the beach for some well deserved R and R.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm done!

Waiver claims hopefully get processed and I'm heading to the beach for some well deserved R and R.
                                Raptors and Republic?

Comment

Working...
                                X