• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Hit me up Joey
    What are you thinking about Joey?

Comment

What are you thinking about Joey?
      Has been delivered.

Comment

• Counter proposals, however outlandish or unreasonable, are beneficial to the initial proposer, as they not only help continue the dialogue, but also to help inform them of the value you actually place on your assets. Rejections, even with well written explanations, put a very abrupt end to the discussion, making a follow-up reply rather difficult. Perhaps that's the intention, but just a random 2-cents I was thinking.. Had a few of these that made follow-ups a little awkward.

Maybe I'm just expecting too much and am desperate for conversation though ... I do talk to my Dog a lot as if he understands me.
        Last edited by Joey; Tue Dec 23, 2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Counter proposals, however outlandish or unreasonable, are beneficial to the initial proposer, as they not only help continue the dialogue, but also to help inform them of the value you actually place on your assets. Rejections, even with well written explanations, put a very abrupt end to the discussion, making a follow-up reply rather difficult. Perhaps that's the intention, but just a random 2-cents I was thinking.. Had a few of these that made follow-ups a little awkward.

Maybe I'm just expecting too much and am desperate for conversation though ... I do talk to my Dog a lot as if he understands me.
          I agree with you Joey.

In our case tonight, I'm not seeing anything getting done that fits our needs.

I'm trying to avoid what you're attempting to do.

Sorry dude but always a pleasure given the feedback and quick turn arounds.

Comment

• Axel you better not be gone to bed again!!!!

Comment

Axel you better not be gone to bed again!!!!
              Mulling it over.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY, any interest in that PM conversation?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  mcHAPPY, any interest in that PM conversation?
                  Christmas is interfering in Dynasty business!

But I'm looking at things.

Cap is an issue.

Comment

• I've sent my thoughts

Comment

• This release from the MonStars:

The Joey MonStars waived veteran players OJ Mayo and JJ Hickson on Christmas, who only had 1 and 2 years left on their respective contracts this season.

The 27-year-old Mayo was averaging 10.8 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.

"Our team has not performed the way we had expected throughout the first third of the season and adjustments need to be made in terms of our focus and direction," coach and team president Joe Van Gundy said in a statement.

"We are shifting priorities to aggressively pursue a championship, and we need all players on board and producing. As we expand certain roles, others will be reduced. In fairness to OJ, being a highly versatile 7-year veteran in this league, we feel it's best to give him his freedom to move forward. We have full respect for OJ as a player and a person."

Not really mentioning JJ Hickson in the press release, it is understood Coach JoeVG has zero feelings about the release of Hickson. "No body really cares about JJ", Coach was quoted as saying.

The team is said to be deep in negotiations with both Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen. Updates to follow.
                      Geez, releasing guys on Christmas, that's Harsh.

PS. The Josh Smith press release is my new go-to Waiver Press Release. Its gold. Haha
                      Last edited by Joey; Thu Dec 25, 2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• merry christmas ya filthy animals
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Coming soon....
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Coming soon....
                            Ohhh do I smell a rebranding for Team Axel??

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Coming soon....
                              Oooooooooh!

Hype!

Suspense!

What does it mean?

Comment

• It looks like Brooklyns Logo ...

Comment

Working...
                                X