This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Intending to make the playoffs isnt the same as expecting.
    The path to hell is paved with good intentions....or so I hear. Hahaha

Comment

• There has been adjustment to Ballswin cap sheet.

Between not being able to make the draft, confusion afterwards of add/drops for unwanted players, dropping guys with multiple years left, and numerous add/drops I think best thing to do is start with his post on November 5th.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ht=#post377339

Jist of it we are starting with 29 years.

James Johnson added for 2
      Gary Neal 1
      Solomon hill 1
      Carl Landry 1
      Shawnee Williams 1
      Marresse Speights 1
      JJ bare a 1
      Jason terry 1
      Jerry's Bayless 1

His new cap hit is 39
      Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Jan 4, 2015, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Great matchup Koncept. Helluva fight from your guys... but with that, I move into 2nd in the Conference, and 4th Overall.
        My guys are staying humble though, and understand theres still a lot to work on, and we haven't won anything yet... Except for a dominant 7-2 Win over League #1 Skywalkers for his only loss. Fear Me!

Comment

• Is that trade really real!?!?

Ibaka, IT2 and the draft pick formerly known as mine, for Gobert, Schroder and Round 1 pick?

Comment

• Geezus ... That's one helluva trade there mcHAPPY ... guess you found him on the right night Coach! Lol

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
              Is that trade really real!?!?

Ibaka, IT2 and the draft pick formerly known as mine, for Gobert, Schroder and Round 1 pick?
              Shit.

I was hoping he'd decline.

Oh well.

I really like Gobert.

I likely moved up in draft unless skywalker poops the bed.

Everyone in the league had a shot at IT2.

Comment

Is that trade really real!?!?

Yep. And won't even be that good of a pick.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Everyone in the league had a shot at IT2.
                  But Serge?! Damn man.

"Lose more for Okafor" as you've said. Lol

Kudos to Coach for getting a pick out of it as well.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Geezus ... That's one helluva trade there mcHAPPY ... guess you found him on the right night Coach! Lol
                    I am actually baffled.. it would make a little more sense if you traded for a high draft pick, but coach is in 8th, and he just got WAY better! Really hard to see the logic in this one!

Comment

But Serge?! Damn man.

"Lose more for Okafor" as you've said. Lol

Kudos to Coach for getting a pick out of it as well.
                      I've doubled down on youth.

Deal might look lopsided now but if kanter is not with Jazz next year, I think it will look a lot better.

....and actually depending how he plays with him out with ankle injury it might not matter if kanter is there it not.

Comment

I am actually baffled.. it would make a little more sense if you traded for a high draft pick, but coach is in 8th, and he just got WAY better! Really hard to see the logic in this one!
                        Should have made an offer!

Comment

Yep ... not much we can do though unfortunately .. Guaranteed if this were up for a vote like in Keeper it'd get vetoed, but ya .. I was close to Vetoeing as well only because it swings the conference DRAMATICALLY, but ya .. I don't know ...

Comment

Shit.

I was hoping he'd decline.
                            Again ... no disrespect .. but are you drunk? Its a bad idea to Fantasy-sport and Drink... Hahaha

There's really nothing to decline in that deal, if you offered it to Coach.

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Should have made an offer!
                            Did you even let people know Ibaka was available? For that price no less? Lol

Not to disclose to much about dealings, but you felt a young, SOLID PG for Wesley Matthews and a bad pick was lateral ... what the hell is this?! Haha

Sorry ... you can understand peoples bewilderment though.
                            Last edited by Joey; Mon Jan 5, 2015, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Did you even let people know Ibaka was available? For that price no less? Lol

Not to disclose to much about dealings, but you felt a young, SOLID PG for Wesley Matthews and a bad pick was lateral ... what the hell is this?! Haha

Sorry ... you can understand peoples bewilderment though.
                              I love Matthews. 3 threes per game. Swoooosh!

I need rebounds looking at next year. Ibaka is not consistent on the glass. I think Gobert starts to get a lot more PT. Blocks cancel out with edge likely to Gobert. Better FG%.

We'll see.

Also that deal returned you a pick and Ellis - you were clear winner and saved you possibility of losing an asset for nothing. I can only tell you I will be actively pursuing either of Al, Korver, or Knight come free agency! Lol

Comment

Also that deal returned you a pick and Ellis - you were clear winner and saved you possibility of losing an asset for nothing. I can only tell you I will be actively pursuing either of Al, Korver, or Knight come free agency! Lol
                                Can't say I agree at all with your assessment of the trade, but again, I guess that's why it didn't work ... and not sure how you can say I was the 'clear winner' there, where Coach is very obviously the clear winner here. Not sure you could find anyone that would say otherwise.

And I count on it Sir.

PS There's still 2 months before the trade deadline. A lot can happen.
                                Last edited by Joey; Mon Jan 5, 2015, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X