Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind... i see u do have a few injuries... not enough for my liking though. Lol jk

Hope I didnt peak last week. Getting a lil nervous

Comment

• Cleanthony early going ham.....

lol maybe he'll play himself into staying In the nba !
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Tucas and Mack matchup goin down to the wire
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Optimism has crept into the mcHAPPY front office in recent weeks.

In looking at the totals of the top teams this season, it appears mcHAPPY would be right in the thick of things with each of the four teams remaining.

The reason for optimism stems from Paul George and Brandon Jennings still out injured and 3-4 roster spots filled with developmental projects in Clint Capela, T.J. Warren, Bruno Caboclo, and to a lesser extent Jerami Grant.

2015-16 can't come soon enough for the mcHAPPY faithful.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            Tucas and Mack matchup goin down to the wire
            Need Andre and DeAndre to go ham on the boards today!

Comment

• Talk about a rough start. Harden goes 6/18 and Gortat goes 2/9. Now FG% could go either way.

Comment

• FG is a virtual tie right now... holy shit!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgg gggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  FG is a virtual tie right now... holy shit!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgg gggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                  .00003 it doesn't get much closer than this. Watch out some of the other categories though. I'm closing in on 3 pointers.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    .00003 it doesn't get much closer than this. Watch out some of the other categories though. I'm closing in on 3 pointers.
                    And \i'm right there with rebounds... u got rebounders late game and I got 3's! What a nail biter man!!

Comment

• Clip are smoking Boston, that sucks for me with DJ

Comment

• Joey tankin' the consolation?!?!?!

Comment

• Redick coming up huge!

Comment

• I wish I still had the Rogers VIP pack for tonight... shit! 3 cats up for grabs... wa-wa-wee-wa!

Comment

• Jeez Drummond and DeAndre are killing it. Getting me worried for rebounds.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                Jeez Drummond and DeAndre are killing it. Getting me worried for rebounds.
                                It's coming down to FG% man... dang. I'm nervous with Bledsoe left. He's been horrendous this week. Just glad you had to play your whole lineup today! lol It'll make you feel better if you pull it out

Comment

Working...
                                X