Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not going to be around for rest of night after next 20 mins or so.

So my trade deadline is going to done early.

Comment

• The way I see it changing the waiver period to 1 day is completely contradictory to the reason we created the waivers in general.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        The way I see it changing the waiver period to 1 day is completely contradictory to the reason we created the waivers in general.
        When it was decided to make the change, the waiver period was only to be 2-3 days as we had 3 processing days per week.

If we changed the processing time to daily then that changes everything....but we are not.

The processing days of the week is what matters here - not the number of waiver days - and the processing days aren't changing.

Changing the waiver period puts us on the schedule that was originally agreed to changes the first waiver from 4/5 days to 2-3 - as it is suppose to be.
        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Mar 5, 2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

The way I see it changing the waiver period to 1 day is completely contradictory to the reason we created the waivers in general.
          I agree.

However, with the "Initial Waiver Period" and the "Waiver Processing Dates" being exclusive and separate tools, it gets a bit fucky.
          I think that's happening, and what mcHAPPY is saying, is that Yahoo is interpreting the "2 Day" Initial Waiver Period as "2 Waiver Processing Days", which for us, works out to about 4 or 5 days, since our Waiver Processing Dates are already set at every 2 days.

Comment

• Night all.

Happy trading!

Comment

Sorry.
              Haha didn't necessarily mean you.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Too funny. After a record breaking season that saw unprecedented player movement, the trade deadline could very well pass without even a whimper.

I just really like my team now and have grown attached to pretty well everyone. I really believe in this group of guys going forward. Wanted to put together a Harden package .. but my gut was telling me to just wait and see what I've got.

Comment

• Oh for sure. Our trade deadline action has been ongoing the past 2/3 weeks. There's really not many trades left to make lol. Been such an eventful season even for the losing teams.
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Can we fast forward to the draft already !
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Not a peep.

Wow.

Let down.

But koncept is right.... Most of the trades are likely done.

Comment

• Couple quick questions concerning the draft, free agency and extensions.

The draft- we have our finishing places and are then matched with the team that coincides with us in the league, pre lottery. Then the lottery sorts us out right? If not please explain.

Free agency- I read you guys talk about the auction. Is it an open auction? For example Lebron is at 70$ going once, twice, I have 71$ from the fine gentleman who is asking questions. Do I have a 72$? Or is it a blind bid? If neither please explain.

Extensions- 2 players and 1 dpe and they don't have to be named until the free agency auction? When does the cap hit from players on my team get reduced for me to extend?

Thanks for your time.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          Couple quick questions concerning the draft, free agency and extensions.

The draft- we have our finishing places and are then matched with the team that coincides with us in the league, pre lottery. Then the lottery sorts us out right? If not please explain.

Free agency- I read you guys talk about the auction. Is it an open auction? For example Lebron is at 70$ going once, twice, I have 71$ from the fine gentleman who is asking questions. Do I have a 72$? Or is it a blind bid? If neither please explain.

Extensions- 2 players and 1 dpe and they don't have to be named until the free agency auction? When does the cap hit from players on my team get reduced for me to extend?

Thanks for your time.
                          You're bang on about the draft. Just note that our lotto is only 8 teams, so any team in dynasty that makes the playoffs doesn't get a lotto chance despite the NBA lotto being 14 deep.

Auction is open. $200 for your auction and next season waivers.

2 resigns plus 1 DPE extension - due Sept 1 last year. Can't remember if we changed the date this year, but it will be sometime in the fall, before the auction. Will have to scroll back and see what we decided on dates this year.

Cap figures roll over after the end of our season. Resign eligible players are left on your sheet at zero until they are declared resigns (or sign and trades). All non-resigned players are removed by the resign deadline.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Not a peep.

Wow.

Let down.

But koncept is right.... Most of the trades are likely done.
                            I had offers that went unanswered from early in the day.

I received offers too late in the day (Atlantic coast time zone & up at 6 doesn't help me in that regard).

I think there will be more deals come off-season pre-draft. There will only be one winner come playoffs, and that will shift people's opinions of their teams one way or another. Plus new cap space will make things easier.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              You're bang on about the draft. Just note that our lotto is only 8 teams, so any team in dynasty that makes the playoffs doesn't get a lotto chance despite the NBA lotto being 14 deep.

Auction is open. $200 for your auction and next season waivers.

2 resigns plus 1 DPE extension - due Sept 1 last year. Can't remember if we changed the date this year, but it will be sometime in the fall, before the auction. Will have to scroll back and see what we decided on dates this year.

Cap figures roll over after the end of our season. Resign eligible players are left on your sheet at zero until they are declared resigns (or sign and trades). All non-resigned players are removed by the resign deadline.
                              thank you

Comment

• Wes Matthews tears his Achilles, out for the season.

Bad luck for him and bad timing for dynasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X