X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RotoWorld doesn't think Bargnani should be my replacement Center:

Feb. 18th-
    RotoWorld wrote:
    Oh boy. Bargnani has been a disaster this season. He has a very high usage rate of 27.8 on the season, but he's only made 36.4 percent from the field and we all know about his "defense".
    Feb. 21st-
    RotoWorld wrote:
    so Il Mago doesn't really have any fantasy magic left. If you're in a 50-team league, give him a look.
    Feb. 22nd-
    RotoWorld wrote:
    There's not a lot of upside here as he basically just scores inefficiently, but if you're in an extremely deep league and you're desperate for a center... well, we still wouldn't recommend adding him.
    Harsh. And hilarious.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      LOL - Hopefully this isn't the only thing I win this year.... although I know Axel is doing his best to catch up.
      You better believe it.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Gary Harris getting the start!

In the immortal word of ric flair: WHOOOOOOOOOoOO!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
          Someone needs to make WJF a trade he can't refuse so that he can jump on the trade train with the rest of us! In the words of Coolio, "Come along and ride on fantastic TRAIN slide slide slip pity-slide..." ah yeah.

I am willing, it just has to work for both guys and for my cap situation, I am on a slow and steady build, not looking to dump players for guys on 1 year deals so I have to hit free agency like crazy in the off-season.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• There appears to still be confusion over resigns when it comes to DPE.

You have up to 3 resigns available per year.

One of those resigns can be a DPE - i.e. any draft pick coming off first RR Dynasty contract.

The other two resigns can be whoever you want as long as they have 0 years left and were on your roster at the end of previous season.

In theory you could resign 3 DPE in one year assuming all had 0 years and were on your roster at end of previous season - 1 via DPE and 2 via resigns.

Comment

• I'm signing Mcgary for this season and two more beyond it. Thanks.

Comment

• Kobe Bryant 2

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  Kobe Bryant 2
                  I was wondering when that would happen!

Comment

I was wondering when that would happen!
                    Haha

Comment

• Geez I have 1 game tonight, and Fully has a Full Slate.. no pun intended. There goes my 6-2 lead. Lol

Comment

• Cody Zeller (dpe) 1. Available over here

Comment

• Blockbuster alert!!

Comment

Blockbuster alert!!
                            For real!

That CB4/Nene for Zeller/Green is HUUUUUGE!

Comment

• Haha Crazy, Miekenstien is busy at the deadline!!

What a deal for mcHAPPY. Bet it was in the cards all along.

Comment

• Guys! save some of these trades so that we have something to give the fans on the actual trade deadline!

Comment

Working...
                                X