X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap.

O'Quinn likely out tonight.

I'm riding 11 guys (George out, Bruno WNP, McBob out another 1-2 weeks, O'Quinn out) in to next week it seems.

Still gonna win......

By the way, WNP is "Will Never Play"

Comment

I just took over my team, and although I lack a true top 10 talent, I feel pretty good about the construction of my roster. I've set up my cap situation pretty well for the next few years, and have two draft picks next spring. Probably a solid B for now, although I'll have to see how the first few weeks go before I really know how I stack up.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Crap.

I'm riding 11 guys (George out, Bruno WNP, McBob out another 1-2 weeks, O'Quinn out) in to next week it seems.

Still gonna win......

O'Quinn just addressed the crowd before the game... Really? Kyle O'Quinn? lol

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          I couldn't be at the draft either. Nonetheless....

Drafted Player Signings: ADJUSTED WAIVER PICK-UPS

- Taj Gibson (4 yrs)
          - DJ Augustin (3 yrs)
          - Martell Webster (1 yr)
          - Courtney Lee (1 yr)
          - Solomon Hill (1 yr)
          - Brandan Wright (1 yr)
          - Andre Blatche (1 yr)
          - Elton Brand (1 yr)
          - Thabo Sefalosha (1 yr)

Draft Years: 14 yrs
          Current Cap Use: 15 yrs

TOTAL CAP USE: 29 YEARS
          I couldn't be at the draft either. Nonetheless....

Drafted Player Signings:

- Taj Gibson (4 yrs)
          - DJ Augustin (3 yrs)
          - Courtney Lee (1 yr)
          - Brandan Wright (1 yr)
          - Thabo Sefalosha (1 yr)

*ADJUSTED WAIVER PICK-UPS*
          - Elton Brand - DROP/ADD: Jordan Farmar (2 yrs)
          - Solomon Hill - DROP/ADD: Steve Blake (2 yrs)
          - Martell Webster - DROP/ADD: Drew Gooden 1 yr)
          - Andre Blatche - DROP (0 yr)

'Adjusted' Draft Years: 15 yrs
          Current Cap Use: 15 yrs

'ADJUSTED' TOTAL CAP USE: 30 YEARS
          RR OG

Comment

Crap.

Still gonna win......

Not too late to delete this
            Own line and name spelt correct.

Pfffft.

The W this week will be sooooo sweet.
            Or this
            When I win this week it will be so sweet!
            Or this one too.

Comment

Damn now Westbrook goes down.

Comment

Thompson 1 year

Comment

Thad Young looking like money well spent so far! Looks like I might have an issue with Spencer Hawes not getting minutes behind the durable Jordan and Griffin... It's early though!

Gonna come down to the weekend Dan. We have the same man games left and we're pretty tight in most cats. Great matchup for week 1!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Thad Young looking like money well spent so far! Looks like I might have an issue with Spencer Hawes not getting minutes behind the durable Jordan and Griffin... It's early though!

Gonna come down to the weekend Dan. We have the same man games left and we're pretty tight in most cats. Great matchup for week 1!
                    I'm just glad Im not getting blown out in my first matchup (yet).
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      I'm just glad Im not getting blown out in my first matchup (yet).
                      Haha I don't think I'll be blowing anybody out this year. I expect a lot of 5-4 matchups the way I'm built this year. Need Beal and Lopez back if I wanna hang with the big boys!

Comment

• Am I only the one who bid on Perry Jones? I hope not, considering I upped my bid 3 times just to make sure I got him .. Hahah This new Waiver system is STRESSFUL. Man oh man.

Rudy Gay with 40 points on 19 shots .. that's what I'm talking about!

Give me the morning to think about Perry's contract.
                        Last edited by Joey; Sat Nov 1, 2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Tucas - we going to see any updated cap sheets any time soon?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Tucas - we going to see any updated cap sheets any time soon?
                            Sure I'll post them today.

Comment

• It's hard to gauge my team right now. I rode the injuries to some of my top guys last year to a Wiggins pick and now that they are healthy (almost anyway with Rose's twisted ankle) I can finally start to evaluate my team. My fanbase likes our youth (Wiggins, Bogdonavic, Mirotic, Lillard, Thompson, JV) but we don't want to be at the bottom again. No desire to be the 76'ers of this league. I lost a lot of matchups last year by a large margin, so growth is the message... not championship. Best wishes to all other managers and congrats to last year's champion (who I would like to see on page 1 so I know... I was focused more on the draft then the playoffs last spring for obvious reasons).
                              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                              ― John Wooden

Comment

• A few of you have asked for it, and I agree, it was an oversight on my part - the Main Thread Post has been updated to reflect our Defending Champion, Keeping it Real.

Comment

Working...
                                X