This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    Hey when someone offers you Timmy D for OJ mayo you don't hesitate!

That all being said ! Timmy ds short tenure may have caused me to slide from 4th to 5th in the draft this year. I've tried to actually trade my 5th and and 15th for the 4th pick that miek now owns!, imagine that full circle trade if it happened
    You know the draft position is based on NBA lottery, not lesgue final standings right?

Comment

• Do we know what time the draft deadline is? Midnight tonight? Midnight tomorrow?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• yes i do, its a gamble id be willing to take though. 4th still has better odds of drafting 4th than 5th does.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Do we know what time the draft deadline is? Midnight tonight? Midnight tomorrow?
          Trade deadline? Hmm I think Midnight tomorrow... not entirely sure. Let me check.

EDIT: Ya, the wording in the Commissioner tools is "Last Day to Make Trade", which is set for tomorrow.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            Hey when someone offers you Timmy D for OJ mayo you don't hesitate!

That all being said ! Timmy ds short tenure may have caused me to slide from 4th to 5th in the draft this year. I've tried to actually trade my 5th and and 15th for the 4th pick that miek now owns!, imagine that full circle trade if it happened
            didn't know 2nds were worthless at that time or would have asked for a 1st for timmy. live and learn.

wouldn't give me lowry in the draft pick exchange trade

Comment

• Get some sleep!

No all nighters going over the cap sheets and CBA!!!!

Need to be fresh in mind and spirit to evaluate those last minute trade offers.

Comment

• Things are getting very intense in terms of playoff positioning. Still no guarantees as to who's playing who in round 1. Fully is very hot right now and leads Skywalkers at the moment... Ya don't wanna face him early on! WJF also putting together a strong run to finish the season... yikes!

Comment

• mcHAPPY is pleased to announce signing of Mario Chalmers.

At this time details on the number of years are being worked out.

Team officials are looking to keep their flexibility open with the trade deadline upon us.

Confirmation on the number of years will be released tomorrow.

Comment

• Deadline day!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                      Deadline day!
                      Working the PM and completely ignoring work for the day (or at least the next 5 hours). Harder to ignore wife and baby than work without repercussions.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Deadline day!
                        Come on! Let's see some action!

Comment

• Also in addition to Harden, I am really looking to move one of Al Jeff, Hibbert or Gortat. Preferably Gortat.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            mcHAPPY is pleased to announce signing of Mario Chalmers.

At this time details on the number of years are being worked out.

Team officials are looking to keep their flexibility open with the trade deadline upon us.

Confirmation on the number of years will be released tomorrow.
                            Did you sign him on his first waiver period?

Comment

Doesn't look like it. You dropped him on the 26th, we had waivers on the 28th, 3rd and today.

Comment

No

Comment

Working...
                                X