• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j. nelson 2

Comment

• right?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        didn't i just waive him and sign jameer? he was only a one. i can say jameer was 2 and pj is waived and still be under the cap, from what i understand
        ...PJ Tucker? Or Perry Jones? PJ Tucker was on a 1 year deal; You dropped Perry Jones who had a 4 year contract.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          ...PJ Tucker? Or Perry Jones? PJ Tucker was on a 1 year deal; You dropped Perry Jones who had a 4 year contract.
          ha, no problem. read it wrong. yeah i amnestied him. still want jameer for 2.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            ha, no problem. read it wrong. yeah i amnestied him. still want jameer for 2.
            I fixed up cap thread.

Double check to see it is as you wanted.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
              Mack falls to Miekenstien!!!
              Fluke! NBA decided to give me basically two full days off last week... better now than in playoffs, I guess!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Fluke! NBA decided to give me basically two full days off last week... better now than in playoffs, I guess!
                Could be a lot of surprises/upsets in week 16 and 17 with 1/2 weeks due to all-star weekend/break.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Could be a lot of surprises/upsets in week 16 and 17 with 1/2 weeks due to all-star weekend/break.
                  Yea, not a fan of them but I guess we all get em here and there.

Comment

• Poor Steph Curry.

Putting up 25 threes, 131 points, and 26 assists over the last 3 games and he has been benched with roster spots open.

KIR - you've not set your lineups in over a week. Are you still with us or what? The defending champ is AWOL.

Timmy D in the owners dog house too.

Comment

Poor Steph Curry.

Putting up 25 threes, 131 points, and 26 assists over the last 3 games and he has been benched with roster spots open.

KIR - you've not set your lineups in over a week. Are you still with us or what? The defending champ is AWOL.

haha. poor steph

Comment

Poor Steph Curry.

No vote. No line up changes. Has never responded to a trade offer (to me at least).

Defending Champ or not, this guy doesn't belong.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          No vote. No line up changes. Has never responded to a trade offer (to me at least).

Defending Champ or not, this guy doesn't belong.
                          Never responded to mine either.

Comment

• Perhaps it is time Joey...

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I believe Mack is going to have some words with him. We'll see what comes of that.

Comment

• I try my best everytime I see the guy or talk to him! lol Just texted him a real nasty one, if I don't hear back I'll call him tonight and tell him he's livin' on the edge of gettin' the ol heave-ho sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                                X