X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Outcome of the 2014 Off-Season AND FREE AGENCY

AXEL
    Remove: Middleton, Kanter, Zaza, Williams, Hansbrough, Humphries
    Add: Eric Gordon 2 years, Acy 1 year, Harrison Barnes 1 year, Sammy Dalembert 1 year, Devin Harris 1 year, James ENnis 1 year,

ceez
    Remove: Landry, Henry, Brand, Diaw, Gordon
    Add: Gary Harris 3 years

DanH
    Remove: Sessions, Vasquez, Boozer, Conley
    Add: 5 years to MCW, 2 years to Ariza, 1 year to Smith, 1 year to Jordan Crawford (also place on waived players counting against cap), Tyler Ennis (DPE), Wesley Matthews 1 year, Jarrett Jack 1 year, mcHAPPY 2015 first round pick, Carroll 2 years, Frye 3 years, Wes Johnson 2 years, Kendall Marshall 2 years

drizz
    Remove: Stuckey, Thompson, Prince
    Add: 4 years to Kemba, 1 year to Pierce, 1 year to Marcus Smart (DPE), 1 year Prince, 1 year 1 year Bass

Fully
    Remove: Webster, Wright, Bass
    Add: Stuckey 1 year, Kanter 1 year, Tucker 1 year

Ballswin
    Remove: Allen, Anderson, Frye, Young, West, Mack, Wroten, Prigioni, Carroll
    Add: - Taj Gibson (4 yrs), DJ Augustin (3 yrs), Martell Webster (1 yr), Courtney Lee (1 yr), Solomon Hill (1 yr), Brandan Wright (1 yr), Andre Blatche (1 yr), Elton Brand (1 yr), Thabo Sefalosha (1 yr)

jbml
    Remove; Marshall, Bazemore, Splitter, Green, Jones
    Add: 2 years to Foye, 2 years to Aaron Gordon (DPE), Jones 4 Years, Gervais 3 Years, Livingston 1, Wroten 1, Williams 1

Joey
    Remove: Barnes, Hamilton, Brewer, Mills, Bargnani
    Add: 2 years to Green, 2 years to Plumlee, 1 year to Elfrid Payton (DPE), Hinrich - 1 Year, Boozer - 3 Years, Fornier - 4 Years, Marvin Williams - 3 Years

Keeping It Real
    Remove: Collison, Bayless, Hinrich, Bellinelli, Livingston, Stoudemire, Barea
    Add: 2 years to Zach Lavine (DPE), 2 years to Calderon, 1 year to Manu, Mosgov 1 year, Nene 1 year, Kirilenko 1 year, Splitter 1 year, Derrick Williams 1 year

koncept
    Remove: Andrew Bynum (amensty on overview), Augustin, Bulter, Blair, Blatche, Miles
    Add: 4 years to Jabari Parker (DPE), 3 years to JJ Redick, 2 years to Meeks, 3 years Draymond Green, 1 year Dunleavy, 1 year Bellinelli, 1 year Morrow, 1 year Diaw

mcHAPPY
    Remove: Antic, Wesley Matthews, Jarrett Jack
    Add: DPE to McDermott and Bruno, Mike Conley 1 year, Sullinger 5 years, O'Quinn 2 years

Mack North
    Remove: ---
    Add; DPE to Embiid, DPE to Stauskas, DPE to Bennett; Thaddeus Young 3 years
    Fix: Spencer Hawes 3 years (not 2)

skywalkers
    Remove: Davis, Roberts, Sullinger, Teletubby
    Add: 3 years to Afflalo, 3 years to Bradley, Henry Sims - 2, Gorgui Dieng - 2, Anderson Varejao - 1, K.J. McDaniels - 3

The Coach
    Remove: Ridnour, Koufos, AK47, Beasley*, Budinger*, Williams*
    Add: 5 years to Andrew Wiggins (DPE), Jordan Hill - 1 year, Matt Barnes - 1 year, Teletovic - 1 year, Bojan Bogdanovic - 3 years, Mirotic - 4 years, Gobert - 4 years
    Amnesty: Alex Len and his 4 years
    *Still counts against cap

tucas
    Remove: Dieng, Gooden, Allen, Carter, Williams
    Add: Ramon Sessions 3 years, Norris Cole 3 yearr, Mason Plumlee 3 years, David West 2 years, Corey Brewer 3 years, Tony Allen 1 year

WJF
    Remove: Kaman, Mozgov, Varejao, Morris
    Add: DPE to Julius Randle, Amar'e 1 year, Tyler Zeller 2 years
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Oct 30, 2014, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Julius Randle goes down with a Fractured Leg ... poor kid, that's sucks.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Julius Randle goes down with a Fractured Leg ... poor kid, that's sucks.
        And poor Byron Scott. LOL!

He was caught on camera mumbling obscenities to himself after they carted Randle off the court on the stretcher.
        RR OG

Comment

Poor me and my fantasy team. I miss the draft because I could not log on my devise while at a CIS game, Randle out with broken leg, Hill out with contusion, Lee out with hamstring, Leonard out with eye infection...not a good start to my season for sure.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
            Poor me and my fantasy team. I miss the draft because I could not log on my devise while at a CIS game, Randle out with broken leg, Hill out with contusion, Lee out with hamstring, Leonard out with eye infection...not a good start to my season for sure.
            As the sixers have shown it is never too early to think about tanking! Lol

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
              the deadline for announcing years on our auction draft signings?
              Yesterday. Guys we don't use the Season 2 thread anymore. Post here.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Yesterday. Guys we don't use the Season 2 thread anymore. Post here.
                The deadline was yesterday - opening night.

However since koncept missed auction, I have no issue with him add/drop if there are players out there he would prefer. Only fair as WJF is doing this. The first waiver processing is tomorrow so get it done tonight, koncept.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  What about Middleton and Smith?

And Nash and Allen? lol
                  crap yeah

middleton and allen 1 year, nash - sigh, and smith was a camp body and didn't make the team
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Got that Stat Tracker up and running! Love this shit!!!

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      The deadline was yesterday - opening night.

However since koncept missed auction, I have no issue with him add/drop if there are players out there he would prefer. Only fair as WJF is doing this. The first waiver processing is tomorrow so get it done tonight, koncept.
                      HOLD ON! I declare shenanigans!!

When was this article added to the CBA posted on the first page?

I HAD TO MISS THE DRAFT (both drafts!) and no one notified me of this allowance.

And still in accordance with the CBA we agreed to follow and comply with weeks ago, TEAM BALLSWIN signed every garbage scrub and piece of crap player Yahoo auto-picked for me (incl. Andray Blatche!) In doing so added multiple years to my cap use.

So, what are our 'Missed the Draft Excuse To Have a Post-Draft Pre-Waiver' draft rules if two managers want a same player?

Tell me how can I now drop/un-sign every auto-picked player I want in exchange for every undrafted player I want on the waiver wire ?

Unless I'm permitted to drop/sign everyone I want, I will have to formally protest the league from allowing other "missed the draft" managers from doing exactly that.
                      RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                        HOLD ON! I declare shenanigans!!

When was this article added to the CBA posted on the first page?

I HAD TO MISS THE DRAFT (both drafts!) and no one notified me of this allowance.

And still in accordance with the CBA we agreed to follow and comply with weeks ago, TEAM BALLSWIN signed every garbage scrub and piece of crap player Yahoo auto-picked for me (incl. Andray Blatche!) In doing so added multiple years to my cap use.

So, what are our 'Missed the Draft Excuse To Have a Post-Draft Pre-Waiver' draft rules if two managers want a same player?

Tell me how can I now drop/un-sign every auto-picked player I want in exchange for every undrafted player I want on the waiver wire ?

Unless I'm permitted to drop/sign everyone I want, I will have to formally protest the league from allowing other "missed the draft" managers from doing exactly that.
                        Same deal.

You missed draft - go through waiver wire.

If you are successful in getting who you want, let us know how many years you want them for.

No one is adding and dropping guys they want automatically. You have to bid through waiver wire. If you get the player let us know how many years.

The only breaks guys are getting - and you can have too - is:
                        1) unwanted free agents won't count on books
                        2) can assign desired years to waiver wire pick up (I.e. Replacements to unwanted free agents)

Comment

I was just looking through both my teams and saw that my dynasty league team and keeper team are almost identical. Can you tell I pick favourites?

Comment

koncept wrote:
                            I will be signing Draymond Green to a 3 year deal.

everyone else on 1 year deals.
                            See what happens on waiver wire, too.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                              I was just looking through both my teams and saw that my dynasty league team and keeper team are almost identical. Can you tell I pick favourites?
                              I usually try to keep about 75% of my players the same on each of my teams in football and basketball. It makes it a lot easier on yourself, and like you said, we all have favorites.

Comment

OK my fellow GM's/Owners, what grade do you give the overall state of your franchise heading into this, our third season, the '14-'15 season? If you feel like it, maybe give a grade on other teams you have your eye on, without going into specifics if you'd like.

Are you going for it all now? Are you in a re-building process? Are you 1 or 2 players away from seriously contending? Do you even have any idea where you may stand this year, given we've just started the season?

I'm not afraid to reveal where I believe I'm at. I think with my roster healthy, I'm a mid-to-top level contender. I was pretty much dominating 5 out of the 9 categories last year before a few injuries grasped a hold of my squad, even if it was for only the first 2 months or so. I'm definitely committed to building a perennial contender though, and realize this may not be the year to win it all. That being said, I feel I have a lot of excellent trade chips, and I'll listen to any offer made to obtain almost all of my players. Not trying to "get rid of" any players at all.

I'd give myself a grade of B+ heading into this year. I haven't given a good look into what other teams have done going into this season, but I feel strongly that I'll have a top-4 seed heading into the playoffs barring any lengthy injuries to key players.

*Not trying to be too confident/cocky, just trying to get a feel of where guys feel they're at. This is the greatest Fantasy League ever, just trying to give it a little more content*

Cheers fellas, and a happy and healthy season to all!

Mack

Comment

Working...
                                X