This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKYWALKER WINS RR NBA Dynasty League - S3

Managers of Dynasty, Welcome to Season 3!

First off, an over due Trophy Ceremony for Keeping It Real! our 2013/14 CHAMPION!

Free Agency Draft date/time: Sunday, October 26, 1PM EST

Commissioner: Joey
    Assistant Commissioner: Axel
    , Tucas

RaptorsRepublic.com Group Page
    League Page - Hosted by Yahoo! Fantasy Sports

Click HERE for Dynasty Cap Sheet

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

CBA (Collective Baller Agreement):
    • Standard Yahoo league scoring
    • 15 man roster (PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN)
    • Salary cap will be based on years; the cap will be 40 years.
    • Selection order for the Rookie Draft to be determined by NBA Lottery (for lottery teams) and Final Season Standing as per Yahoo (for non-lottery teams). Draft picks can be traded up to 3 years in advance.
      • There is only 1 Round of 16 picks to the Rookie Draft.
      • Depending on your draft position (call it x), you are to submit to the Commissioner via RR PM, your Top-x picks by August 1st.
      • All non-drafted Rookies will be placed in the Free Agency Pool, and available for Free Agency Draft.
      • Drafted Player Exception (DPE): Players Drafted in the Annual Rookie Draft will be given a one time use Extension Exception.

• Each team is assigned a $200 Money Cap as well, for use during the Free Agency Draft (FAD) and Open Free Agency (OFA) during the season.
    • The FAD is completed once annually as an Auction Draft to assign remaining Free Agents to teams, and complete Off Season Rosters.
    • Once the FAD is complete, you will assign years to your players, once again staying within the 40 year Cap.
    • After this point Open Free Agency begins. OFA is a Continually Running Waiver System where by Waivers on Free Agents will be processed 3 times weekly. If a team is the "High Bidder" on a Free Agent for the Waiver Period, they will be awarded said Player.
    • If a player is not claimed during his initial Waiver Period, he is placed back into Waivers.
    • All trades are fair game if it works under the Salary Cap.
    • When a player is signed the team must post in the league thread within 7 days if it is a multi-year contract; otherwise it is assumed to be a 1-year contract.
    • Released players' contracts will continue count against a team's cap unless picked up on First Waiver Period.
    • Players can be signed if team is over the cap, but are only eligible for 1-year, Non-extendable Contracts.
    • Players can be signed during the Playoffs, but are only eligible for 1-year, Non-extendable Contracts.
    • Each team has a one time amnesty clause available for use. This will allow you to cut one player in the off-season without any salary cap implications.
    • At the end of the year you are allowed to sign two expiring players on your roster, plus one player on an expiring DPE contract, to an extension. This decision is to be made by the September 1st Extension Deadline.
    • Commissioner, and Co-Commissioners, will have final word on any issue brought to the forum, and based on evidence provided, will determine whether something is deemed crucial enough to the importance and well being of our league, to be voted on as collective of Managers.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Official Outcome of the 2014 Off-Season
    Thank You mcHAPPY for doing this!

AXEL
    Remove: Middleton, Kanter, Zaza, Williams, Hansbrough, Humphries

ceez
    Remove: Landry, Henry, Brand, Diaw

DanH
    Remove: Sessions, Vasquez, Boozer, Conley
    Add: 5 years to MCW, 2 years to Ariza, 1 year to Smith, 1 year to Jordan Crawford (also place on waived players counting against cap), Tyler Ennis (DPE), Wesley Matthews 1 year, Jarrett Jack 1 year, mcHAPPY 2015 first round pick.

drizz
    Remove: Stuckey, Thompson, Prince
    Add: 4 years to Kemba, 1 year to Pierce, 1 year to Marcus Smart (DPE)

Fully
    Remove: Webster, Wright, Bass

Ballswin
    Remove: Allen, Anderson, Frye, Young, West, Mack, Wroten, Prigioni, Carroll

jbml
    Remove; Marshall, Bazemore, Splitter, Green, Jones
    Add: 2 years to Foye, 2 years to Aaron Gordon (DPE)

Joey
    Remove: Barnes, Hamilton, Brewer, Mills, Bargnani
    Add: 2 years to Green, 2 years to Plumlee, 1 year to Elfrid Payton (DPE)

Keeping It Real
    Remove: Collison, Bayless, Hinrich, Bellinelli, Livingston, Stoudemire, Barea
    Add: 2 years to Zach Lavine (DPE), 2 years to Calderon, 1 year to Manu

koncept
    Remove: Andrew Bynum (amensty on overview), Augustin, Bulter, Blair, Blatche, Miles
    Add: 4 years to Jabari Parker (DPE), 3 years to JJ Redick, 2 years to Meeks

mcHAPPY
    Remove: Antic, Wesley Matthews, Jarrett Jack
    Add: DPE to McDermott and Bruno, Mike Conley 1 year.

Mack North
    Remove: ---
    Add; DPE to Embiid, Stauskas, Bennett

skywalkers
    Remove: Davis, Roberts, Sullinger, Teletubby
    Add: 3 years to Afflalo, 3 years to Bradley

The Coach
    Remove: Ridnour, Koufos, AK47
    Add: 5 years to Andrew Wiggins (DPE)

tucas
    Remove: Dieng, Gooden, Allen, Carter, Williams
    Add; ---

WJF
    Remove: Kaman, Mozgov, Varejao, Morris
    Add: DPE to Julius Randle
    Gentlemen, Good luck this year!
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Aug 21, 2015, 11:57 PM.

Tried to update the CBA According to all the changes made ... was a little confusing differentiating between everything, so hopefully I was able to simplify it a little.

PLEASE let me know if I've missed anything, or screwed it all up.
    Last edited by Joey; Sat Oct 25, 2014, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Rookie Draft is missing:
      Draft order for lottery (1-8) based on outcome of NBA lottery; draft order for playoff teams (9-16) based on season play. The deadline for draft pick selections will be August 1st.
      Released players count against cap if not claimed on first waiver processing. If picked up on second or later waiver processing, player still counts against releasing team cap.

Teams must have cap space/years available to put bid on first waiver process player.

No player added over the cap is eligible for an extension.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Tried to update the CBA According to all the changes made ... was a little confusing differentiating between everything, so hopefully I was able to simplify it a little.

PLEASE let me know if I've missed anything, or screwed it all up.
        I have a rule book Soft Euro sent me that I've kept updated with the exception of the new waiver rule. I'll post it sometime today or tomorrow hopefully with updated cap sheets as well.

Comment

Can I drop players before tomorrow's draft that will count against my cap and/or use my amnesty exception?

Side note - I'm looking to hire a capologist for upper management.
          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
          ― John Wooden

Comment

The Coach wrote: View Post
            Can I drop players before tomorrow's draft that will count against my cap and/or use my amnesty exception?

Side note - I'm looking to hire a capologist for upper management.
            If you post who you want prior to an hour before the draft, one of the three of us should be able to make that happen.

Dropped players count against cap unless you state you're using your amnesty.

I'm assuming Alex Len's days are numbered? lol
            Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sat Oct 25, 2014, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Cap sheets in OP are not most recent:

MOST RECENT CAP SHEETS

NOTE FROM JOEY: Link in main thread has been updated. Thanks mcHAPPY!
              Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 26, 2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Cap sheets in OP are not most recent:

MOST RECENT CAP SHEETS
                Are they not still in my Dropbox? If so, then they would be the most recent.

Edit: Ok, I guess they got moved?

Comment

If you post who you want prior to an hour before the draft, one of the three of us should be able to make that happen.

Dropped players count against cap unless you state you're using your amnesty.

I'm assuming Alex Len's days are numbered? lol
                  Thank you for the quick response... so impressed with how this league is run!

I would like to clean out my closet and use my amnesty on Alex Len... then I will cut Beasley (unless his China stats count, jk), Derrick Wiiliams, and Chase Buddinger.
                  “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                  ― John Wooden

Comment

Thank you for the quick response... so impressed with how this league is run!

I would like to clean out my closet and use my amnesty on Alex Len... then I will cut Beasley (unless his China stats count, jk), Derrick Wiiliams, and Chase Buddinger.
                    Whoa.

House Keeping!

Comment

**Changes to The Coach**

Official Outcome of the 2014 Off-Season
                      Thank You mcHAPPY for doing this!

AXEL
                      Remove: Middleton, Kanter, Zaza, Williams, Hansbrough, Humphries

ceez
                      Remove: Landry, Henry, Brand, Diaw

DanH
                      Remove: Sessions, Vasquez, Boozer, Conley
                      Add: 5 years to MCW, 2 years to Ariza, 1 year to Smith, 1 year to Jordan Crawford (also place on waived players counting against cap), Tyler Ennis (DPE), Wesley Matthews 1 year, Jarrett Jack 1 year, mcHAPPY 2015 first round pick.

drizz
                      Remove: Stuckey, Thompson, Prince
                      Add: 4 years to Kemba, 1 year to Pierce, 1 year to Marcus Smart (DPE)

Fully
                      Remove: Webster, Wright, Bass

Ballswin
                      Remove: Allen, Anderson, Frye, Young, West, Mack, Wroten, Prigioni, Carroll

jbml
                      Remove; Marshall, Bazemore, Splitter, Green, Jones
                      Add: 2 years to Foye, 2 years to Aaron Gordon (DPE)

Joey
                      Remove: Barnes, Hamilton, Brewer, Mills, Bargnani
                      Add: 2 years to Green, 2 years to Plumlee, 1 year to Elfrid Payton (DPE)

Keeping It Real
                      Remove: Collison, Bayless, Hinrich, Bellinelli, Livingston, Stoudemire, Barea
                      Add: 2 years to Zach Lavine (DPE), 2 years to Calderon, 1 year to Manu

koncept
                      Remove: Andrew Bynum (amensty on overview), Augustin, Bulter, Blair, Blatche, Miles
                      Add: 4 years to Jabari Parker (DPE), 3 years to JJ Redick, 2 years to Meeks

mcHAPPY
                      Remove: Antic, Wesley Matthews, Jarrett Jack
                      Add: DPE to McDermott and Bruno, Mike Conley 1 year.

Mack North
                      Remove: ---
                      Add; DPE to Embiid, Stauskas, Bennett

skywalkers
                      Remove: Davis, Roberts, Sullinger, Teletubby
                      Add: 3 years to Afflalo, 3 years to Bradley

The Coach
                      Remove: Ridnour, Koufos, AK47, Beasley*, Budinger*, Williams*
                      Add: 5 years to Andrew Wiggins (DPE)
                      Amnesty: Alex Len and his 4 years
                      *Still counts against cap

tucas
                      Remove: Dieng, Gooden, Allen, Carter, Williams
                      Add; ---

WJF
                      Remove: Kaman, Mozgov, Varejao, Morris
                      Add: DPE to Julius Randle

Comment

Whoa.

House Keeping!
                        I finally have some health, Rose and Anderson back (for now), so I would like to try and compete... fan base is expecting more.
                        ― John Wooden

Comment

I finally have some health, Rose and Anderson back (for now), so I would like to try and compete... fan base is expecting more.
                          All done on Yahoo!

Will still show on your "my team"

however type players name in "Player List" screen and comes up blank for owner.

Also removed from your keeper list.

Bring on tomorrow!

Comment

Tick tock... tick tock... tick tock...

Comment

Oh the insanity ... everyone ok? Haha Good draft everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X