This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skywalker wrote: View Post
    Half of the leagues picks are owned by 3 teams. McHappy with 4, Ceezus with 2, and Fully with 2!
    A quarter of the leagues picks are owned by 1 team ... LOL Definitely sitting on a pile of assets.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      A quarter of the leagues picks are owned by 1 team ... LOL Definitely sitting on a pile of assets.
      I dunno his plan, but i think it would be pretty cool to see a team with 4 rookies all drafted by the same manager on one team! mcHAPPY would have the youngest roster by far if that happened.

I'm just glad I was able to have two selections last year(thanks for Embiid, Skywalker!). The 2014 rookie class was supposed to be all that and a bag of chips, but it's been very underwhelming to say the least. I'm not sure what that means for the class of 2015??

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        In my defence I made the decision to bench all my players who had I started to win turnovers and lost. Had they played I would've won assists and the week.
        Great manager, terrible coach.
        Weird how Ceez had the most convincing win over me this season.
        Would've, could've, should've! lol I think it would be pretty intense should we meet in the playoffs... My guess is 5-4 win either way.

And to your point about your worst loss, mine came vs jbml(8-1). Just goes to show anybody can win any week in this game. ANY GIVEN WEEKLY MATCHUP!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          I dunno his plan, but i think it would be pretty cool to see a team with 4 rookies all drafted by the same manager on one team! mcHAPPY would have the youngest roster by far if that happened.

I'm just glad I was able to have two selections last year(thanks for Embiid, Skywalker!). The 2014 rookie class was supposed to be all that and a bag of chips, but it's been very underwhelming to say the least. I'm not sure what that means for the class of 2015??
          My guess is amazing!

2011 draft class was very underwhelming prior to the actual draft and 2011-12 season.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Would've, could've, should've! lol I think it would be pretty intense should we meet in the playoffs... My guess is 5-4 win either way.

And to your point about your worst loss, mine came vs jbml(8-1). Just goes to show anybody can win any week in this game. ANY GIVEN WEEKLY MATCHUP!
            JBML has a decent team. He has had key guys out with injuries for long stretches this season - Durant, JOnes, DeROzan, Lopez, and to lesser extents on importance Olynyk, Wroten, Foye, and Gordon.

Comment

• Zach Lavine. That is all.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Zach Lavine. That is all.
                I'd be curious to hear Mieks reasoning behind trading LaVine for Marcus Morris... Lol

Comment

• Carl Landry 3

Comment

• I like the Morris boys

Comment

I'd be curious to hear Mieks reasoning behind trading LaVine for Marcus Morris... Lol
                      Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      I like the Morris boys
                      I think the official response was "I like me a Morris twin" or something like that.

Lavine is a serious project though but very exciting talent.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        I think the official response was "I like me a Morris twin" or something like that.

Lavine is a serious project though but very exciting talent.
                        Yeah, not the rookie I was going to resign and I got 3 years of a nice shooting big.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, not the rookie I was going to resign and I got 3 years of a nice shooting big.
                          You can resign one drafted rookie per off-season though, on top of the 2 expiring contracts (sorry if you knew this, just want to make sure you didn't make a strategic move based on a misunderstanding or something); you didn't have any other Drafted Rookies expiring next season when LaVine was set to be extended. Again, apologies if you knew this already and just made the move purely to get Morris.

Comment

• I still have zeller. I was under the impression I can resign zeller, mozgov and lamb. Had to choose between zeller and lavine, chose zeller.

Then in the off season we have free agency auction right? Along with this years drafted player/players. And hopefully replacing aging spurs with good quality free agents. That was my plan.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              I still have zeller. I was under the impression I can resign zeller, mozgov and lamb. Had to choose between zeller and lavine, chose zeller.

Then in the off season we have free agency auction right? Along with this years drafted player/players. And hopefully replacing aging spurs with good quality free agents. That was my plan.
                              Zeller expires this year. LaVine expires next year. While both are DPEs, they expire in different years, making them both eligible.
                              So this offseason, you could have extended Zeller (DPE), Mozgov and Lamb.

And then next year, you could have extended LaVine (DPE), Calderon and _____. For example.

And just to put it in perspective, whereas if you look at mcHAPPY, he has Marcus Smart and Elfrid Payton both expiring this year, and both are DPEs.
                              So he could only extend one of them this offseason.
                              Last edited by Joey; Mon Feb 16, 2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Zeller expires this year. LaVine expires next year. While both are DPEs, they expire in different years, making them both eligible.
                                So this offseason, you could have extended Zeller (DPE), Mozgov and Lamb.

And then next year, you could have extended LaVine (DPE), Calderon and _____. For example.

And just to put it in perspective, whereas if you look at mcHAPPY, he has Marcus Smart and Elfrid Payton both expiring this year, and both are DPEs.
                                So he could only extend one of them this offseason.
                                Just to clarify, I can extend Payton with the DPE and I can extend Smart using 1 of my 2 resigns.

Comment

Working...
                                X