This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Thad going down hurts, but if my boy Nik Stauskas aka Sauce Castillo can play like yesterday, I'll be OK. Hope Thad is back for Sunday...

This thread has been awful quiet lately lol
    Bahahaha Is that real?! That's fantastic.

And it has been quiet! I guess people are strategizing. Making adjustments. Keeping their cards close to their vests.
    I forgot a lineup change the other night, so I felt a bit silly over that. Can't have slipups like that in the playoffs. Even if we are in the consolation round. Lol

Comment

• Skywalker and Fully have been going back and fourth like King Kong and Godzilla. I wish there was some way to visualize a Fantasy Battle ... think of that and you'll make millions.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Bahahaha Is that real?! That's fantastic.

And it has been quiet! I guess people are strategizing. Making adjustments. Keeping their cards close to their vests.
        I forgot a lineup change the other night, so I felt a bit silly over that. Can't have slipups like that in the playoffs. Even if we are in the consolation round. Lol
        Just read it on Stauskas' little game notes box. It was trending in Sac-town on twitter. Best nickname in a long while!

Comment

Just read it on Stauskas' little game notes box. It was trending in Sac-town on twitter. Best nickname in a long while!
          LOL Apparently the local Closed Captioning called him that ...

Amazing.

Comment

• Comment

LOL Apparently the local Closed Captioning called him that ...

Amazing.
              So it was by accident??? lmao this is the greatest thing ever! hahahaha

Comment

So it was by accident??? lmao this is the greatest thing ever! hahahaha
                Complete accident. But yes I agree.. I'm really enjoying it. Haha

Comment

Complete accident. But yes I agree.. I'm really enjoying it. Haha
                  Had to do it man.. hahah

Comment

Had to do it man.. hahah
                    Love it. Can't say I'm totally surprised. Its solid avatar material.

Comment

• Hahaha good stuff

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...180042667.html
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• that is awesome. Perhaps the best thing that has happened in the NBA in a long time.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• lol omri caspi's tweet

"Hey great game sauce Castillo. Make sure you bring donuts to the bus, thanks"
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Interesting week so far! We fought back hard yesterday after being out-manned to take a slim 4-3 lead. This one is going to be won or lost on Sunday, folks!
                            This is quite the interesting week. You're up 6-3 but Ive pretty well secured all 3 of my leads and all 6 of yours are up for grabs. I don't think I've see a scenario like this one before. You have the least convincing 6-3 lead ever. Gonna be a good one coming down to the wire.

EDIT: And just like that I take the lead. Watch out Mack!
                            Last edited by tucas; Fri Mar 27, 2015, 10:15 PM. Reason: Because I'm better than Mack at fantasy basketball.

Comment

• I hope this isn't an exact repeat of the last time I faced Mack. I was losing and had a few more turnovers so benched most my players and lost because Z-Bo turned the ball over 7 times. Had I played all my players I would've taken over another category and won. This week reeks of the same thing.

EDIT: Jeez Fully is beating Skywalkers 8-1. You might as well just hand me the title already.
                              Last edited by tucas; Fri Mar 27, 2015, 10:18 PM. Reason: Because I'm also better than Fully at fantasy basketball.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                I hope this isn't an exact repeat of the last time I faced Mack. I was losing and had a few more turnovers so benched most my players and lost because Z-Bo turned the ball over 7 times. Had I played all my players I would've taken over another category and won. This week reeks of the same thing.

EDIT: Jeez Fully is beating Skywalkers 8-1. You might as well just hand me the title already.
                                Do your guys ever get injured? Lol now would be a good time. DeAndre killing me tonight. I was finally having a good week at the line and he goes 5-17! Fucks sake... im really gonna need Thad back on Sunday for some extra support!

Comment

Working...
                                X